Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEvewills Evil Event [Not official ] EmptyEvewills Evil Event [Not official ]

more_horiz
Evewills Evil Event [Not official ] 111

Sponsor ship!; For this event to take place a total of 3.000 Duel Points must be donated; 2000 for my cost and 1000 for my time Wink 
Event: Okay so what is this event, well its Request Stacker of sorts where I will post a Request with a bounty reward for completing; about 8 at any one time. This can be Dueling, drawing, using photoshop/paint, Pokemon, a small creative writing piece. Upon complementing a specific task you will be allowed required to put your own request up to be done.
How do you win ? : Obviously the more points requests you do, the more points you get; all requests will start at worth 3 points and will downgrade by 1 for every 24 hour period some completes the request; on reaching 0 it will be removed. 
Adding your own request: After completing your a request you must add your own but you yourself can not do this request; heres the catch : If no one does your request you lose 2 points, for every person who does do your Request you gain 1 point but if 60% of the total population of those joining the event complete your task you get nothing. User created requests are worth 1 point each and are only active for 24 hours.
Unique requests; Require a bit more effort and specific aspects: first come first serve, though these will be public for 24 hours before anyone can accomplish this.

Prize: To be published later : Note will be for top 3 and for anyone who reaches over certain amount of requests completed. So your facing each other and yourself Wink; everyone a winner.

descriptionEvewills Evil Event [Not official ] EmptyRe: Evewills Evil Event [Not official ]

more_horiz
this sounds stupid as fuck, and you want people to give you their silly ass duel points for you to run this? fuck that.

descriptionEvewills Evil Event [Not official ] EmptyRe: Evewills Evil Event [Not official ]

more_horiz
English please

more_horiz
No idea why my post messed up; but meant to say Rude Much!

more_horiz
i wasnt being rude. but it is a silly ass idea.

more_horiz
He isn't rude...he is just @STX Evewills Evil Event [Not official ] 3974120512

more_horiz
I dont think anyone will donate to this lol, why not make it free?

more_horiz
And well; if no one donates i can't afford to run it considering it cost me nearly all my duel points to actually run it

more_horiz
Event; Failed to gather any funds towards its costs. Thus not running.

more_horiz
Not even surprised!

more_horiz
Thanks for you import; its appropriated.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply