Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Official DAWC 2015 Gamble side event EmptyThe Official DAWC 2015 Gamble side event

more_horiz
You guys asked for it.. and I delivered!

But before we get on with the fun, we must go over house rules!

House rules

1)  In the interest of fairness. Competitors in the DAWC cannot place bets in this side event.

2) Minimum bet is 100 DP for people with 500 DP or less.

3) People with over 500 DP must bet at least 500 DP, go big or go home!

4) When betting on a competitor you may only bet for a win, no betting for a place (someone making top cut).

6) However you are be able to bet on other things if another user agrees to take you up on that bet.

5) Bets are awarded 'double or nothing style' Essentially if you win, you get double your bet if you lose, you get nothing and your DP bet will be taken away.

Current bets:

Anzo-sama : 10k DP on Jv to win WC

Last edited by DDS on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Official DAWC 2015 Gamble side event EmptyRe: The Official DAWC 2015 Gamble side event

more_horiz
And all the bets go to naittobotto 

.__.

descriptionThe Official DAWC 2015 Gamble side event EmptyRe: The Official DAWC 2015 Gamble side event

more_horiz
I want to bet on Naightoo but I know everyone else is going to lol

I'll bet on Jv instead :D

10K DPs

GO GET THEM TIGER!

more_horiz
I love this The Official DAWC 2015 Gamble side event 3974120512

Ps no one bet on me lol

more_horiz
Bump!

more_horiz
Anzo-sama won his bet, attaining 20k DP!

Spoiler :

So yeah.. That wraps things up here.

~Locked

more_horiz
Jv won the WC? lol

Dem, I got lucky .___.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply