Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Reducing my activity to little to none.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Pepchoninga
Neji
Booked
TheSupremeKing™
Drunkion
Centrik
Kandy.JPEG
Lux
12 posters

descriptionReducing my activity to little to none. - Page 2 EmptyReducing my activity to little to none.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yep. You could have guessed it's me. 

Why am I doing this? Reasons. I suck at school, I don't really have much time, and I have tons of shit again in school to fix, and one thing is killing me emotionally. 

I'll still be active, but barely. I might log in and say something once in a while only. 

Of course, Mafia is an exception to this hiatus of me, cannot miss that out Wink 

descriptionReducing my activity to little to none. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Reducing my activity to little to none.

more_horiz
lol Lux you're not disappearing.

descriptionReducing my activity to little to none. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Reducing my activity to little to none.

more_horiz
He is just being overly melodramatic Razz 

more_horiz
You have 24 hour a day, you spend 7 hours at school and 2 hours doing your homework, and you sleep for 10 hours; now you get a spare 6 hours to do whatever you want. Give 30 minute to your online life and spend the remaining 5:30 fapping or w/e.

It's all about organizing your time and using it efficiently.

more_horiz
10 hour sleep? Surprised 

Sounds like a dream! 

(Lux only gets like 6)

more_horiz
But ey I'll try.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Welocme to the stalker mafia freaks' side~!(The name's kinda name so feel free to change it)

Mafia Mania Circle

^there, your official name MMC heh

and tbh i dont rly see the difference with Lux's activity, so it's safe to assume we should help him.

Start off by banning Lux on DA so he will really reduce his activity? EGAO

more_horiz
Lux please disappear as soon as you see this.

more_horiz
So it's settled. Ban lux.

more_horiz
I might do it, I'm in the mood.

more_horiz
then do it, whats holding your back

more_horiz
Welp, why not unban niney, while you are at it. 

more_horiz
Well why don't you stop spamming in MY topic? Thanks.

more_horiz
Lalw, that is not posible ^^ 

more_horiz
possible*

more_horiz
Lock this thread if this goes on. You are ruining the sincerity of lux's departure and also just spamming. There is a chat box for these you know

more_horiz
We are not spamming...we are discussing why isn't he departing Oh Shit

Conspiracy? i think why not... Reducing my activity to little to none. - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
I'll still be active, but barely. I might log in and say something once in a while only. 

GrumpyCat 

P.S. thank you Crims! I'll be spamming +1's for you cheers 

more_horiz
From what I see, your activity is above average...

So your claims are false Razz 

more_horiz
Don't believe everything you see. I'm online 30-45 minutes everyday. Usually I log-in when Gmail notifies me that a new message has been posted. 

But from what I have seen lately, you started to like acting a smartass  Reducing my activity to little to none. - Page 2 3667059759

And, well, yeah, we could turn this simply into my room. 

more_horiz
I belive everything I see...cuz I'm not blind...

Also, I have always been a smartass Wink 

If you do this, it would be very anticlimactic...

more_horiz
Some people are born with sight, but not with an ability to see. 

Besides, the true nature of this topic is to force myself to study more, because I feel like a certaim amount of attachment faded away thanks to this. I never leave. Not really :') 

more_horiz
I'm gonna overtake you in posts soon tho...

Well, study is hard shit...

I almost don't have time for anything else then this, study, practice the piano and sleep...

more_horiz
OTL<=8>-|O

more_horiz
k.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply