Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Reducing my activity to little to none.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Pepchoninga
Neji
Booked
TheSupremeKing™
Drunkion
Centrik
Kandy.JPEG
Lux
12 posters

descriptionReducing my activity to little to none. EmptyReducing my activity to little to none.

more_horiz
Yep. You could have guessed it's me. 

Why am I doing this? Reasons. I suck at school, I don't really have much time, and I have tons of shit again in school to fix, and one thing is killing me emotionally. 

I'll still be active, but barely. I might log in and say something once in a while only. 

Of course, Mafia is an exception to this hiatus of me, cannot miss that out Wink 

descriptionReducing my activity to little to none. EmptyRe: Reducing my activity to little to none.

more_horiz
Cya best of lux. haha see what I did there? 

Haha...no? Okey...

descriptionReducing my activity to little to none. EmptyRe: Reducing my activity to little to none.

more_horiz
School has nothing to do with this Sad

Farewell.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
School has nothing to do with this Sad

Farewell.

What it is then? Surprised 

more_horiz
Your hobby to nail rabbits on the wall is actually what's reducing your activity.

more_horiz
Good luck loox, dont worry its fine, just need time to fix yourself man

more_horiz
Good luX! See what III did there @Mr.Kandy ? Lol'
And Remember @Lux Google is always an Option towards the path to success!

more_horiz
k.den

more_horiz
@Bookingly
Please, we know you are hurting of the slight hiatus of @Lux
It is ok to show your true feelings.
Just let it all out!
Reducing my activity to little to none. Tumblr_nblh8klv1e1t3jjq1o1_500

more_horiz
well "k.den" is my true feeling, can't be any truer

If it's Pep that is leaving tho, oh hoh, I would throw a party to celebrate

more_horiz
This will not be a new spam room.

more_horiz
Get on an hour a day

cheat on next 4 tests

.-.

more_horiz
@Centrik, How is this Spam? We are all on the Subject of @Lux slight Hiatus.
And Spam is defined as:

• Trash
  • Unwanted Context of a Subject; Not pertaining to the Subject what so ever

And in this case; it is.
Also @Bookingly
You are one cold hearted monster!..... (And I love it!) Teach me your ways Senpai!

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
well "k.den" is my true feeling, can't be any truer

If it's Pep that is leaving tho, oh hoh, I would throw a party to celebrate

more_horiz
Double post op...

Lux...hope you get your stuff together. 

Will miss ya tho...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Double post op...

Lux...hope you get your stuff together. 

Will miss ya tho...

Glad to see that the feeling is not mutual Reducing my activity to little to none. 1554389127 

Jokin!

more_horiz
Its just not going to be the same without you luxray. Education is what got me where i am today, so if you need the extra time to study. aswell as deal with private matter's then i fully support your choice.

Still im going to miss you when you aint around luxray Sad

more_horiz
It's not just education Kanga, it's the hard work you have put in Smile 

Don't worry, I gon' make my presence well known ;-) 

more_horiz
I don't know your workload , but i'm in college and manage da and school just fine lel. An hour a day here ain't that bad, but again if you feel like the internet is slowing you down, then by all means do as you say. Visit us sometime ^^ gl with everything

more_horiz
Dunno how much time you spend at your college, but I am at school 7-9 hours every day and I spend 1-2 hours a day (Sometimes more) to study and do homeworks. It just doesn't go along anymore. There's some areas of my life that need more focus than DA right now. 

more_horiz
TheSupremeKing™ wrote:
@Centrik, How is this Spam? We are all on the Subject of @Lux slight Hiatus.
And Spam is defined as:

• Trash
  • Unwanted Context of a Subject; Not pertaining to the Subject what so ever

And in this case; it is.
Also @Bookingly
You are one cold hearted monster!..... (And I love it!) Teach me your ways Senpai!

People will just come around and spam lol then bot will have to lock all.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Dunno how much time you spend at your college, but I am at school 7-9 hours every day and I spend 1-2 hours a day (Sometimes more) to study and do homeworks. It just doesn't go along anymore. There's some areas of my life that need more focus than DA right now. 

8 hour at uni and have to learn 400 pages for next day, everyday lmao rip attorney school, but ok i get it, not everyone is the same after all.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Of course, Mafia is an exception to this hiatus of me, cannot miss that out Reducing my activity to little to none. Icon_wink 

Was so happy until I saw this part, you damn mafia addict. >.>

more_horiz
Lawl Botto, why so lazy? 

Also Centry, Botto can lock a room, but then 2 more will appear at its place...you canno stop spam...you cannot destroy spam...

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Lux wrote:
Of course, Mafia is an exception to this hiatus of me, cannot miss that out Reducing my activity to little to none. Icon_wink 

Was so happy until I saw this part, you damn mafia addict. >.>

It was also a hidden message for you  Basketball

more_horiz
I like how you say you are reducing your activity and still post here regularly Razz 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

Why am I doing this? Reasons. I suck at school, I don't really have much time, and I have tons of shit again in school to fix, and one thing is killing me emotionally. 

I'll still be active, but barely. I might log in and say something once in a while only. 

Of course, Mafia is an exception to this hiatus of me, cannot miss that out Wink 

Welocme to the stalker mafia freaks' side~!(The name's kinda name so feel free to change it)

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Lux wrote:

Welocme to the stalker mafia freaks' side~!(The name's kinda name so feel free to change it)

Lawl, come here and help with activity suckers Razz 

more_horiz
Thanks faer cheers

Pep, I've done fair amount of contribution already, didn't I? =)

more_horiz
Well, not really.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply