Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHi i am new here (geez everybody has a topic called like that) EmptyHi i am new here (geez everybody has a topic called like that)

more_horiz
well i am new here and geez everybody is telling things like that Hi i am new here (geez everybody has a topic called like that) Icon_neutral so why don't i do it i don't have to say something else maybe: Let's Duel (sometime)

descriptionHi i am new here (geez everybody has a topic called like that) EmptyRe: Hi i am new here (geez everybody has a topic called like that)

more_horiz
haha. cool title xD. Welcome to DA, btw!
Enjoy your stay, be active and have fun while doing it. xD
Hope to duel you sometime.

/Blazin Out!

descriptionHi i am new here (geez everybody has a topic called like that) EmptyRe: Hi i am new here (geez everybody has a topic called like that)

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Academy, read the rules, stay active and have fun.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA...
and yea everyone introduces himself like what u just did
so enjoy your stay and have fun..gl at your test

more_horiz
well Blazing_Inferno i hope to duel you soon to!
And Judgement Dragon is shal so that.
Thanks for the Good Luck message chazz!
well i already have fun now and i am not even here for a week Hi i am new here (geez everybody has a topic called like that) Icon_smile
well To everyone Let's Duel!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum