Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEmperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar! EmptyEmperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar!

more_horiz
Topic Titles.

Dice Jar, I'll ban you if you're not doing as I wish.

Single Player btw

descriptionEmperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar! EmptyRe: Emperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar!

more_horiz
Preparing something...

Anyways, Spell, Trap, Trap, Trap, Monster.

descriptionEmperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar! EmptyRe: Emperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar!

more_horiz
The member 'Emperor' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Visionary Dice' :
Emperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar! Gravek10 Emperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar! Yubel10 Emperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar! Gravek10 Emperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar! Chosen10 Emperor commands thee to bring forth 5/5 right called types, Dice Jar! Questi10

more_horiz
no one is right Razz

more_horiz
I tried some JavaScript, well, nevermind, 0 DP for me.

Looks like I will have to ban DJ...

more_horiz
You could atleast lock your own topic.

more work for me, yay...

cause its so hard to press a button anyway I guess xD.

anyway, topic locked. no DP awarded

more_horiz
Not like you CAN award me DP.

I guess I was too lazy and frustated after my JavaScript failed.

Nevermind that. Thanks for your effort Q_Q

more_horiz
Lol, he was trying to cheat ._.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply