Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Omega Ophion
Kandy.JPEG
YAMI MOTO#1
Linda-Senpai
Booked
Lux
username290
niney16
CrimsonOverlord
Anzo
Pepchoninga
15 posters

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 4 EmptyNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Le Wedding  rabbit

* *The bride walks in the church* *

* *Everybody stands up* *

* *The all mighty Crimson Sun Bird will be the one to make this wedding official ^^*

Crimson Sun Bird: Today, we are all here to bond these two wonderful people into marriage...

Do you, all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^, accept this wonderful woman as your wife, till death separates you?

Pep: Yes, I do...

Crimson Sun BirdDo you, Niney, accept THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS Pep as your rightful husband?

Niney: Yes...Yes, I do.

Crimson Sun Bird: Then, with the power bestowed to me...I pronounce you - husband and wife! You may kiss the bride...

Pep and Niney: *Le kiss*

Everyone: * *Clapping in joy* *

@niney16 + @Pepchoninga = LOVE

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 4 EmptyRe: Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
I doubt a website can "cum" ._.

unless ofc u watching boku with a website again

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 4 EmptyRe: Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
I doubt a website can "cum" ._.

Considering your logic, I thought "cum" meant for it to be real or not >.>

more_horiz
just forget it lol, and stop watching boku in spoonbread

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
just forget it lol, and stop watching boku in spoonbread

too much EGAO

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/04/ReiScaryFace.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130401034545

more_horiz
Yeah, EGAOs r everywhere on DA

more_horiz
Welp... There goes another hundred thousand brain cells of mine...
@Anzo, why do you allow this to happen?! D:

more_horiz
Hi guys.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:

Botto, stop trying to drag anzo into shets lol

you seem to be asking innocently but ur real purpose is to drag him so he wud lose more brain cells than you

y so chet

more_horiz
Oh boy.

more_horiz
This sure is a long wedding. Pep just do the deed already

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
NightBot wrote:

Botto, stop trying to drag anzo into shets lol

you seem to be asking innocently but ur real purpose is to drag him so he wud lose more brain cells than you

y so chet

It's fun to watch, and it keeps them busy while I take my time watching them shower using the hidden cameras I had have installed in their showers.

more_horiz
Meh, I think i wanna watch it as well Razz

Anzo, I've seen you're browser history, so look out...

more_horiz
Oh well I have wives anyway who needs niney like whatever.

more_horiz
You so mad tho...

more_horiz
No I'm not mad I need to be peaceful as fuck.

more_horiz
You sooo jelly tho...

You're never having my wife, understood?

more_horiz
Can someone please get rid of this post please?

more_horiz
Um no, since you are my wife, you said yes...sorry...

more_horiz
She wants to cut ties with you alrdy, thats y lightning marriages scary

Lightning Marriage; Lightning Divorce

more_horiz
Just divorce pepperninja and become one of my wives.....collection.

more_horiz
I'm never going to be this guy's wife.

Centrik let's get married.

I don't like him.

more_horiz
Centry, she will do the same to you as she did to me...don't play in her tricks...

more_horiz
Ohh, niney is a trickster.

more_horiz
so are you

more_horiz
Niney is a player...

more_horiz
@Bookingly Hey, I'm a straight guy who never looks at other goats!

@Pepchoninga That is why you should always do a screening before you let them in.

more_horiz
Centrik, I divorced him for you.

Are you happy now?

more_horiz
Lel, I'm gonna be a bitch and say "no you didn't" Razz 

@Anzo I did...It didn't help much...but then again I was warned about the issues i might have with a wife like this one Razz 

more_horiz
niney16 wrote:
Centrik, I divorced him for you.

Are you happy now?

not this again

I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN  Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 4 717478193

more_horiz
Confused atm, so this is a lesbo marriage right? or not?

*confused* anyways I dun judge

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply