Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Omega Ophion
Kandy.JPEG
YAMI MOTO#1
Linda-Senpai
Booked
Lux
username290
niney16
CrimsonOverlord
Anzo
Pepchoninga
15 posters

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 3 EmptyNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Le Wedding  rabbit

* *The bride walks in the church* *

* *Everybody stands up* *

* *The all mighty Crimson Sun Bird will be the one to make this wedding official ^^*

Crimson Sun Bird: Today, we are all here to bond these two wonderful people into marriage...

Do you, all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^, accept this wonderful woman as your wife, till death separates you?

Pep: Yes, I do...

Crimson Sun BirdDo you, Niney, accept THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS Pep as your rightful husband?

Niney: Yes...Yes, I do.

Crimson Sun Bird: Then, with the power bestowed to me...I pronounce you - husband and wife! You may kiss the bride...

Pep and Niney: *Le kiss*

Everyone: * *Clapping in joy* *

@niney16 + @Pepchoninga = LOVE

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 3 EmptyRe: Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Spam tastes horrid btw, just saying

^

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 3 EmptyRe: Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
Thank you for being so grateful of me keeping the activity of the posts up...

Spam is horrid, what a joke...

more_horiz
While spam helps in theory (as it raises post count), it's not actually good in reality. Why? Because it decreases the quality of posts. Contect looks worse, too.

But you can also blame staffers on that as there is simply not much contect around these days to entertain members, hence making more space for spam topics.

more_horiz
Correct me if I'm wrong, but atm, there are almost only spam topics...

Spamming useless stuff on random threads is waht keeps this forum...

more_horiz
That's wrong. There are 10 non-spam threads currently in the latest topics Smile 

more_horiz
You wanna change that Razz 

more_horiz
There is only 3 spams.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Spam tastes horrid btw, just saying

lol I tried it once b4, it was labeled light sodium too.......n it was saltier than all the meta decks lose to yugi's deck, I dont think I will ever try the Original one ._.

more_horiz
Lol, thinking about it, yugi beated the tier 1 deck atm...jeez, some things never get old...

more_horiz
Are you folks planning on paying rent? This academy doesn't rent rooms for free you know.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
You wanna change that Razz 

Definitely, I wanna decrease the number of spam threads :D 

more_horiz
"Yugi's deck beats the tier 1 decks currently"

What? Are Blue-Eyes not tier 1 currently or something? Blue-Eyes DESTROYS Dark Magician. Sure, DM can beat BEWD but it occurs rarely and comes down to near perfect technical play. I've tested that match up more than enough to know exactly how it works from the PoV of both decks. Really the only change from when I tested it to now, is we now have 3 Allures for DM.

As for other decks? DM v BAPK is actually a VERY interesting match up on paper, between 2 decks that have both defensive and offensive capabilities. Needs testing to see whose favour it is in though. Kozmo v DM comes down for the most part to Sliprider v Eternal Soul and who can resolve their respective "win-con" more.

more_horiz
Scotty got triggerred. 

more_horiz
Dude, I was talking about the natch between Yugi and Kaiba at the wolrd championship this year Razz Yugi wrecked Kaiba's new blue-eyes ^^ 

Dark Magician is not a good deck. While it has some power plays, even with 3 allure, the deck is inconsistent, and while combos could lead to dcary fields, they could easily be beaten as as well.

more_horiz
Ahh, I never take those kinda duels with anything more than a grain of salt. I'd rather base my comments off what I have experienced and my overviews on the match ups.

Dark Magician is decent. Inconsistent, but decent when it can set up and get going. They get slaughtered by Twin Twisters and Effect Veiler though, plus, the deck is a lot better going 1st, for set up purposes.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Dude, I was talking about the natch between Yugi and Kaiba at the wolrd championship this year Razz Yugi wrecked Kaiba's new blue-eyes ^^ 

Dark Magician is not a good deck. While it has some power plays, even with 3 allure, the deck is inconsistent, and while combos could lead to dcary fields, they could easily be beaten as as well.

erm...interesting....yeah i all 3 original decks that Yugi uses,bewd w/ couple extra cards ....orichalcos  being1 f course,lightsworn i also have.
i hopefully can take meh decks and duel@ couple locations n Colorado.
sadly there isn't many places to competitivly duel
anyway....
any1 hs suggestions tell mehplz!

more_horiz
Nah i know, i was just giving it the laughs...

One question tho...have you returned to Yugimons? 0_0

more_horiz
Hey.

more_horiz
Pep, to answer your question: Yes and no. Yes, from a deckbuilding and theory standpoint, no from a playing standpoint atm. DevPro lags sooo damn hard on my computer (and I hate the timer too) but I always keep one eye on the meta and things that interest me lol. Plus, moving house and whatnot as well as work takes up a considerable amount of time.

more_horiz
I see...well YGOpro is always a thing...saying this, cuz you have a great reputation as a duelist and it would be nice if you could come back, tho I understand you completely...

more_horiz
Don't use that.

more_horiz
When DN was still around people would go about saying how DN sucks and YGOPro/DevPro are the real deal, and keep making arguments on how dazzled they're with people refusing to actually ditch DN for a Pro platform. Now that DN is gone suddenly no one seems to be satisfied using a Pro platform.

more_horiz
Hi anzo.

more_horiz
Anzo, people just realized how lazy they are when it comes to unziping a file...

more_horiz
I agree.

more_horiz
I've never really liked automated systems much, tbh. Like, they're good for learning rulings and whatever, but I'd rather the DN system, where you actually had to know when to make your plays, rather than being 'spoon-fed' them to an extent. It simulated the RL dueling experience a lot better imo too. I doubt DL'ng YgoPro would fix the lagging issue tbh haha, that's more of a computer thing. And great to see I still have a reputation haha :].

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Anzo, people just realized how lazy they are when it comes to unziping a file...

It shouldn't be as hard as it is

more_horiz
All of you just needz to calm down and wait for dueling book to cum out

more_horiz
you see geicee the problem is dueling book doesnt cum........theoretically

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
you see geicee the problem is dueling book doesnt cum........theoretically

Still dont know who "geicee" is, but theoretically they DO have a computer programmer who is a "slut" when it comes to ygo supposedly and they made the website and everything, basically I believe they put too much into it for it not to be real, so yea bokuboox

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply