Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Omega Ophion
Kandy.JPEG
YAMI MOTO#1
Linda-Senpai
Booked
Lux
username290
niney16
CrimsonOverlord
Anzo
Pepchoninga
15 posters

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 5 EmptyNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Le Wedding  rabbit

* *The bride walks in the church* *

* *Everybody stands up* *

* *The all mighty Crimson Sun Bird will be the one to make this wedding official ^^*

Crimson Sun Bird: Today, we are all here to bond these two wonderful people into marriage...

Do you, all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^, accept this wonderful woman as your wife, till death separates you?

Pep: Yes, I do...

Crimson Sun BirdDo you, Niney, accept THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS Pep as your rightful husband?

Niney: Yes...Yes, I do.

Crimson Sun Bird: Then, with the power bestowed to me...I pronounce you - husband and wife! You may kiss the bride...

Pep and Niney: *Le kiss*

Everyone: * *Clapping in joy* *

@niney16 + @Pepchoninga = LOVE

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 5 EmptyRe: Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
Wait, Centry is a girl? Or is niney really trans...

I'm with JC on this one, I'm confused Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 5 3974120512 

descriptionNiney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 5 EmptyRe: Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^

more_horiz
Centrik is a dude.

Unless he decided to change his gender and named himself Caitlyn.

more_horiz
Man...this really turn like a bad turkeys series 

more_horiz
Yep

So what I reccommend is that this topic gets locked Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 5 1554389127 

more_horiz
Ah heel no! You're not locking any more of mah spam threads Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 5 3974120512 

#BanLux

more_horiz
But I am winning so far  Niney and Pep's Wedding ^^ - Page 5 1340172615

more_horiz
I'm really interested what you are gonna do when they close all the topics that i and the others spam in? Gonna post in the clash royale thread? Gonna play one round of mafia a month? Tbh, I think you should leave topics like the count game so we can still keep a decent activity...

more_horiz
There really is no point to this topic being open anymore, so I'm gonna go ahead and lock it. Talk to Anzo if you want it unlocked.
 >.<
~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply