Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI suddenly have white theme on phone EmptyI suddenly have white theme on phone

more_horiz
The site worked fine this morning, on mobile, but now i have a very buggy white theme vers on mobile. Any fix?

descriptionI suddenly have white theme on phone EmptyRe: I suddenly have white theme on phone

more_horiz
Apparently @Galaksii has the same problem.

However, DA works all good on my phone. Try to click "request desktop version" or clear your history, Idk. 

descriptionI suddenly have white theme on phone EmptyRe: I suddenly have white theme on phone

more_horiz
Strange I'm mostly on mobile in the forum and don't have that...

more_horiz
Nope tried everything still unresolved

more_horiz
Well i got the same problem, but on my computer. Bottsy got me trough some steps to see if that will help, but it didn't so he said to wait for @Anzo 

more_horiz
I wanna play mafia but i cant ;-; whole site appears bugged

more_horiz
Well i guess we are still waiting for Linda to push the night, so you shouldn't worry bout that...maybe use your computer? Might be diffrent...

more_horiz
It was bugged on my phone earlier, as well.  It has now spread to my computer, though it was working fine earlier today.

more_horiz
Working fine on both my platforms.

more_horiz
Something has happened to the CSS I believe, Anzo is working on it

more_horiz
Somebody fucked up and deleted all of our CSS, like really...

I don't have a backup for our CSS, at least not all of it, I'll try to use an older version if nothing works then I'm NOT willing to write all of it again.

EDIT: I put back an older version and tweaked it a bit, but all of our new CSS we've been tweaking since we've launched the new skin is gone. So, if anybody notices something is wrong somewhere then PM it to me.

more_horiz
What is this calamity? ._.

BTW I just tried on my phone n yes, it's white for whatever reason, who else has this problem?

more_horiz
Well i had it on my computer...Crimson and Daneler had it on there phones...on my device it's all good tho...

more_horiz
Its back to black on my phone currently

more_horiz
Is it resolved for everybody?

more_horiz
Mine is fine

more_horiz
It's all good for me now

more_horiz
Why was it white for some users and why not for other (like me for example)??

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Why was it white for some users and why not for other (like me for example)??

my internet speed is sometimes slow and the white themed skin would load sometimes.
i would refresh page and the dark  skin would load.
then that white theme showed up/wouldn't load the dark theme

now everything works again!

YEET!!!!

more_horiz
Well it was probably something with the codes of the theme...don't exactly get it, but somebody maybe messed it up a bit, and that led to the malfunction of the theme for some members...

more_horiz
One word: cache.

more_horiz
Doesn't really explain much to me, but hope it's all good now welp

more_horiz
Cache stores things on a website which are static, such as small images and text files etc. It helps load a website quicker if you already have things from it on your computer. CSS can be included in this, so those who had the CSS stored by their cache were unaffected.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply