Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIm Creating A Theme Deck For "The White Knight" Please Help EmptyIm Creating A Theme Deck For "The White Knight" Please Help

more_horiz
anyway. i want to create a deck for a friend
this friend is named "the white knight"
i want this deck to be themed after knights.
yet i want this deck to be competetivly playable.
examples of cards i thought of :
the entire blizzard archtype
ice master and ice queen
the entire "ice counter" archtype. i will moniter the thread heavily.
meet me on DN as EmperorDarkstar

Last edited by EmperorOfBlackStars on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionIm Creating A Theme Deck For "The White Knight" Please Help EmptyRe: Im Creating A Theme Deck For "The White Knight" Please Help

more_horiz
Just a thought.

The Noble Arms and Noble Knights (or whatever they're called) are a group of cards based off of the famous English legend of the Knights of the Round Table. When more are released, you could make a deck off of them. So far the cards they've released look incredibly good.

descriptionIm Creating A Theme Deck For "The White Knight" Please Help EmptyRe: Im Creating A Theme Deck For "The White Knight" Please Help

more_horiz
but it has to be themed after "WHITE" knights
so obviously the "white night" series came to mind. two cards and no support BULL.
BUT it did help me decide to make it an ice deck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply