Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA normal match with Cardhunter12...Suddenly... EmptyA normal match with Cardhunter12...Suddenly...

more_horiz
Suddenly had 3 Kery in my hand. And this is the result:
A normal match with Cardhunter12...Suddenly... Evilsw12

mim, do the better one with yo Chaos Piper Twisted Evil

descriptionA normal match with Cardhunter12...Suddenly... EmptyRe: A normal match with Cardhunter12...Suddenly...

more_horiz
Mesh, DaD, Chaos Sorc, BLS-EoTB, and Scrap Dragon all on the field is still cooler :/

descriptionA normal match with Cardhunter12...Suddenly... EmptyRe: A normal match with Cardhunter12...Suddenly...

more_horiz
:O You got that?

more_horiz
Good job, you won against a Crystal Deck.

more_horiz
Get on my level...

First Turn banish all cards in opponent's hand with a 4-card combination.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
:O You got that?

https://i.imgur.com/B6xzk1O.png

Against Sabers, but still, dat field.

And my other field of Chaos Sorc, BLS, and DaD was againt Fire Fists. e_e

more_horiz
That's not a field, that's pure rape.

more_horiz
Pleiades says - I'm so happy, it's unbelievable - Kery.

more_horiz
Anzo-sama wrote:
Good job, you won against a Crystal Deck.

I will try to get pure rapes on other strong decks e.e

more_horiz
I'll be waiting, for ever.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Suddenly had 3 Kery in my hand. And this is the result:

mim, do the better one with yo Chaos Piper Twisted Evil

Hoe, I'mma beat your face in with CBs the next time we have to duel. Remember this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply