Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

EURO 2016

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Eustass Kid
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
7 posters

descriptionEURO 2016 EmptyEURO 2016

more_horiz
So far I did realize that there are not too many folks on DA who are discussing sports but anyway I still have faith in y'all EURO 2016 3974120512 

Anyone hyped up for EURO 2016? I can't wait. 

descriptionEURO 2016 EmptyRe: EURO 2016

more_horiz
My exams literally start on the same day lol. And how can anyone not be hype for this?

more_horiz
Im hyped af and my exams also start then :D Im going to support England and Belgium cuz Bulgaria didnt qualify cuz we suck dick. What about you guys who are you going to cheer for?

more_horiz
I of course support Croatia...because I am a croatian lul. What are our odds in your opinion guys?

more_horiz
I root for italy as....im italian lul. I really hope they get it this time

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

You have one of the best defenses out there but you lack of quality in attack and middle, unfortunately.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

You have one of the best defenses out there but you lack of quality in attack and middle, unfortunately.

Our attack is ok imo, but yeah rip no pirlo ;-;. At least if we score 1 goal we like to keep it that way and not rush,italians stall like mad lol

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Lux wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Our attack is ok imo, but yeah rip no pirlo ;-;. At least if we score 1 goal we like to keep it that way and not rush,italians stall like mad lol

What attack lol? Your striker is Fake Pele lul.

more_horiz
Croatia really lost a great defender in Lovren imo, as a Liverpool fan im kinda happy tho cuz he wont get injured during the Euro. :D

more_horiz
Supporting Germany, as the European team I normally support (Denmark) didn't qualify.

more_horiz
Eustass Kid wrote:
Croatia really lost a great defender in Lovren imo, as a Liverpool fan im kinda happy tho cuz he wont get injured during the Euro. :D

He often makes mistakes.

more_horiz
> Great Defender
> Lovren

Pick one xD

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
> Great Defender
> Lovren

Pick one xD

There's a thin line between Lovren and "a great defender" EURO 2016 3974120512 

more_horiz
True that haha

more_horiz
Despite me wanting Germany to win, I do hope Croatia does well, due to my step-dad being Croatian lol.

Prediction to win tho; Spain.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Despite me wanting Germany to win, I do hope Croatia does well, due to my step-dad being Croatian lol.

Prediction to win tho; Spain.

EURO 2016 3974120512

Spain? they won't even beat us EURO 2016 1151057309 

Besides that, I don't see them winning Euro thrice in a row.

more_horiz
Spain is barely relevant lmao. It lacks so much attacking power it's funny. They usually score by a pass and pretend it was a shot

more_horiz
Spain is funny indeed, but however we can't write off twice in a row champions just like that.

more_horiz
Yeah but those were like many many years ago. Netherlands was also relevant back then, look at em now lol

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yeah but those were like many many years ago. Netherlands was also relevant back then, look at em now lol

But Spain is a lot, like a lot stronger than the Netherlands lol. Even Albania > Netherlands.

more_horiz
Yeah currently lol. I'm also quite curious to see where albania will go.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yeah currently lol. I'm also quite curious to see where albania will go.

Home? lul

more_horiz
Y so harsh ;-;

more_horiz
I'm just stating the truth EURO 2016 3974120512

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Spain is barely relevant lmao. It lacks so much attacking power it's funny. They usually score by a pass and pretend it was a shot

You can never count them out. Yes, they had a weak group but 9/10 wins in Qualifying isn't something to sneeze at *I'm aware England went 10/10*.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

But Spain is a lot, like a lot stronger than the Netherlands lol. Even Albania > Netherlands.

Idek what happened to the Dutch tbh. I remember back in 2014 (World Cup), they looked brilliant *even crushing Spain 5-1 in the group stage* whilst Spain looked well ... like a relic. The wheels have well and truly fallen off for them in recent times tho lol

more_horiz
Well they just destroyed us (Bulgaria) 4:0 but that doesnt actually show how strong they are cuz we are irrelevant. :D

more_horiz
I know they've been in good form leading into the tournament, but will that form follow them into the tourney itself? We'll see.

more_horiz
But the Nethelands didn't even qualify for the EUROs, unfortunately...

more_horiz
Yes, I'm aware they're not lol. Hence the 'wheels falling off' comment. And Ik they won 4-0 over the weekend but eh.

The 'Good form heading into EUROs' was referring to Spain lmao (which I forgot to mention, was in response to my own post re; how Spain looked like relics in 2014).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply