Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SPDS] Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy Empty[SPDS] Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy

more_horiz
Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy

[SPDS] Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy D177e1e0

2 “Destiny HERO” monsters
You can only use each effect of “Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy” once per turn.
If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “Destiny HERO” monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster’s ATK.
During either player’s turn, if this card’s ATK is different from its original ATK: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy that card, then this card’s ATK becomes equal to its original ATK.

@silentkatana @crimsonoverlord

why no Level 4 Dogma :V

description[SPDS] Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy EmptyRe: [SPDS] Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy

more_horiz
Woah, are we seriously getting new DHEROes?!

He kind of sucks but hopefully we'll get more HERO generic ones

description[SPDS] Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy EmptyRe: [SPDS] Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy

more_horiz
they all "suck" so far.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
they all "suck" so far.

Konami is just trying to make them fit in with the old Destiny Hero cards. [SPDS] Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy 1554389127

more_horiz
Why the f did they nerf the dogma otk potential ;---; WHY

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
they all "suck" so far.

What do you mean all, there's more of these new guys?

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Why the f did they nerf the dogma otk potential ;---; WHY

If they went for supporting the OTK, whole deck wouldn't last even one format. Only way to get DHEROes out of crap is to give them a lot of broken shit which is, to be honest, something Konami usually does, I don't know why they don't do it now

more_horiz
Its still good imo, with lance and whatnot it can be quite nifty

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Its still good imo, with lance and whatnot it can be quite nifty

I was thinking of that.  Black Garden might also be interesting.

more_horiz
^No and no, it's too slow

more_horiz
How is a lance slow lol

more_horiz
This guy is slow af and he shouldn't even be played... 
I'd like to see how would you do with Lances or anything with him -.-

more_horiz
You cant judge yet while the other d hero cards arent released. He is an easy fusion and the burn might be nice.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
You cant judge yet while the other d hero cards arent released. He is an easy fusion and the burn might be nice.

Honestly, I have to judge...
HEROes are the only thing I play and it really hurts when I see "support" like this :<

I really hope DHEROes will be playable and competitive

more_horiz
Im the guy who prayed nonstop for d hero and others said theyd never get support lol. Im just patiently waiting for the actual support to come out

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply