Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionneed help which destiny hero deck i should use  Emptyneed help which destiny hero deck i should use

more_horiz
ok i have use ever type of destiny hero deck but i dont know which one is the best lockdown,dragoon rush,zombie,turbo,and normal plz someone tell me which one is the best plz and thank you:D

descriptionneed help which destiny hero deck i should use  EmptyRe: need help which destiny hero deck i should use

more_horiz
eh lockdown would probably be the best o.O

but destiny hero decks aren't really all that good this format o.o

descriptionneed help which destiny hero deck i should use  EmptyRe: need help which destiny hero deck i should use

more_horiz
can u give me a list of lockdown deck should be im very confused:?:

more_horiz
eh a list? well i can give you a partial list of the needed cards for plasma lock

destiny hero plasma x 3
horus LV 6 x 3
horus LV 8 x 1
jizno and/or decree x 3

then you can either use a frog engine (a frog engine can't use decree though) or a tribute based engine

for frog engine you will want

swap frog x 3
dupe frog x 3
treeborn frog x 2-3
ronintoadin x 3

for the tribute based engine you want

battler fader x 3
spirit reaper x 3
marshmallon x 2
arcanforce 0 the fool x 3
and a BLS x 1

o.o thats really all you will need and you can throw what ever else you want into it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply