Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDestiny Hero EmptyDestiny Hero

more_horiz
Please Note: This is not for tournaments, i'm simply trying to make a good D-Hero deck for local stuff and trying to avoid using a ton of Synchro, Xyz and non D-Hero monsters so its a true Destiny Hero deck and not just tribute fodder for Synchro and Xyz monsters...

Monsters:
-Destiny HERO-Blade Master x3
-Destiny HERO-Captain Tenacious x2
-Destiny HERO-Dasher
-Destiny HERO-Defender x2
-Destiny HERO-Diamond Dude
-Destiny HERO-Dogma
-Destiny HERO-Dreadmaster
-Destiny HERO-Fear Monger
-Elemental HERO Stratos
-Destiny HERO-Plasma
-Destiny HERO-Malicious

Spells:
-Heavy Storm
-Lightning Vortex
-MST
-Monster Reborn
-Polymerization
-Smashing Ground
-Swords of Revealing Light
-Destiny Draw x2
-Pot of Duality x3

Traps:
-Bottomless Trap Hole
-D-Shield
-Defense Draw
-Destiny Signal x2
-Magic Cylinder x2
-Skill Drain x2
-Starlight Road
-Solemn Judgement

Extra:
-Destiny End Dragoon
-Stardust Dragon

descriptionDestiny Hero EmptyRe: Destiny Hero

more_horiz
Sadly, using you would be better off using d-heroes as an engine in the long run, but I guess pure is still doable. Anyways even in pure your gonna want to use other stuff since the support they have is kinda lacking, and doesn't work out well unless you are some Edo Phoenix. Besides tributing/syncrho/xyz is what they are plenty of times pretty good at. So you should use plenty of it regardless. So:

-3 Blade Master (I tried them for the longest time, trust me they are terrible, since its only 800 increase during your opponents battle phase)

-2 captain tenacious (makes an ok combo with D-shield, but is pretty simple to play around)

-2 Defender (sure its a wall, but you won't always have a way to remove it by your opponents next turn. And even if it wasn't much of a wall, they still wouldn't kill it)

-1 Dreadmaster (can only be activated from clock tower, and even its not always that good)

-1 Swords of Revealing Light maybe (other options)

-1 D shield (Another option is way better, and I'll explain in a moment)

-2 Destiny Signal (other options)

-1 Magic Cylinder (Space)

-2 Skill Drain ( this will hurt you... badly)

-1 Defense Draw(space)

Now here is what should replace them:

+1/2 Diamond Dude (Bread and butter)

+1 Destiny Hero Malicious (you better be using as many as you can!)

+1/2 Summoner Monk (special stratos or diamond, search, blowup, mill, then xyz)

+1/2 Elemental Hero Ocean (wonderful with returning any HERO, allows for absolute zero, and more)

+1 Plaguespreader Zombie (useful for diamond dude, malicious, and plasma)

+1 Dark Armed Dragon (this and Plasma THE strongest source of power for D-Heroes)

+1 Mystic Tomato(diamond dude, malicious, or monk)

+1 Allure of darkness(Draw power)

+ 1-3 upstart goblin (draw, normal spells)

+1 Dark Hole (A MUST)

+1 Back to Square One/Dark Core (different form of removal

+1 Foolish Burial (dumping mali, plague, or mali)

+2 Safe Zone (when combo'd with diamond dude or ocean, you gain consistent +'s and gives advantage, also can be a form of removal or protection for bigger monsters)

This would be merely a start... may add later

more_horiz
+1 Scapegoat, cos tributing for special summons of cards like plasma is pro.

more_horiz
Zombiemaster what part of "Don't want to use a ton of synchro, xyz, or non D-Hero stuff" are you not getting?

more_horiz
The defense of Destiny HERO - Defender is just great! Really hard to pass by, but with it's effect, your opponent will draw cards until he finds a way to beat it.

My recommendation, is applying the deck with a sense of own healing. By inserting the card "Appropriate". Each time your opponent draws a card out of his Draw Phase, you draw two. And with defender, you'll draw two cards each turn!

more_horiz
I did the recommendations that zombie master did and idk why i need summoner monk or plaugespreader zombie...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply