Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWho is best partner with Sangan? EmptyWho is best partner with Sangan?

more_horiz
The cute monster have many partner.
witch of the Black-Forest,Tour guide ,Mystic Tomato, Crane Crane, etc etc...
who is the best partner?
Not only synergy.

I think witch of the black forest.

descriptionWho is best partner with Sangan? EmptyRe: Who is best partner with Sangan?

more_horiz
I thought it's Tour Guide.

descriptionWho is best partner with Sangan? EmptyRe: Who is best partner with Sangan?

more_horiz
Same here "Witch of the black forest". :D

more_horiz
Witch or TGU

more_horiz
No one is a friend with that little creep.

more_horiz
He is kuriboh's adopted brother so yeah

more_horiz
Or crazier Kuriboh.

more_horiz
I would say Witch since Sandwich n such.....but I say Senri Eye because obvious reasons

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
No one is a friend with that little creep.

Why would you think so?

more_horiz
Witch ofc

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply