Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What will you replace sangan with?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
The_Nameless
Alikaey
The Captain
Gustavo
L.Lawliet
Linda-Senpai
mimgrim
Nuran
12 posters

descriptionWhat will you replace sangan with? EmptyWhat will you replace sangan with?

more_horiz
With Sangan getting ready to say its final good byes March 1st what will you use in place of sangan?

descriptionWhat will you replace sangan with? EmptyRe: What will you replace sangan with?

more_horiz
I was thinking of Deep diver.

It has to be destroyed by battle but it can search any monster out, but it puts it on top of the deck instead of adding to hand.

Not a satisfying replacement but it could work.

For decks that run TGU, prob just another bus or a random level 3 fiend.

descriptionWhat will you replace sangan with? EmptyRe: What will you replace sangan with?

more_horiz
I might replace it with tour bus with sangan out the way i have no choice but to use it as a target for tour guide plus that recycling effects a bonus.

more_horiz
Night Assailant. Duh

more_horiz
I played Wind-up all format almost, I haven't summoned Sangan once with TGU, lol.

But anyway, I'd say this - do not try to replace Sangan with any another monster, especially if its just for that target. Run another monster or Spell/Trap with the 2 TGUs, do not add Tour Bus or Night Ass unless it is needed.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
I played Wind-up all format almost, I haven't summoned Sangan once with TGU, lol.

But anyway, I'd say this - do not try to replace Sangan with any another monster, especially if its just for that target. Run another monster or Spell/Trap with the 2 TGUs, do not add Tour Bus or Night Ass unless it is needed.

like, that is all that needs to be known, close the thread lol

more_horiz
cloudian poison cloud

more_horiz
Hmm.

No. Can't think of anything.

more_horiz
TGU target? What Lawliet said.
Searching? Nothing really.

Sangan leaves a hole in the game Sad

more_horiz
you can replace it nothing bye sanga we will miss you Sad

more_horiz
witch of the black forest

more_horiz
N wrote:
Night Assailant. Duh

Agreed

more_horiz
N wrote:
Night Assailant. Duh

Wow. My answer is the same.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
N wrote:
Night Assailant. Duh

Wow. My answer is the same.

You're forgetting decks that already run Night Assailant.

Of course, if my deck hasn't got it in, I would use that instead of Sangan in case of drawing both my TGUs. But what about my decks that run both Sangan and Night Assailant? Tour Bus is a nice target but its effect isn't nearly as useful as Sangan's. And any other searcher isn't a TGU target.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply