Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRevival of the #1 hate-inducing deck EmptyRevival of the #1 hate-inducing deck

more_horiz
Igknight Fenix FTK! With Beatrice coming out in the TCG, the deck is playable again! So here's the deck: https://i.imgur.com/H4Kf4od.png

Unless your luck sucks, you'll open the FTK 9.5/10 times.

What exactly does the deck do? It hits them in the face with Blaze Fenix 3 times for game during your first turn.

So what's the combo?

1. Use the Igknight effects to search and pendulum summon 2 level 6s AND either 1 level 4 or 2 level 3s.
2. Pop your scales to search Blazeman.
3. Summon Blazeman and search for Fusion Substitute.
4. Overlay for Beatrice and Angel (or Alucard to make Angel if you used the level 3s)
5. Use Beatrice to dump Vylon Cube to the grave, and Angel to search Ghostrick Museum.
6. Use Fusion Substitute to fuse your 2 XYZs into Norden, and use him to revive Vylon Cube.
7. Use Norden and Vylon Cube to synchro summon Ancient Fairy Dragon. Then activate Vylon Cube effect to search for Re-Fusion.
8. Activate Ghostrick Museum (if you don't already have a field spell in play) and destroy it with Ancient Fairy Dragon effect to search for Black Garden.
9. Activate Black Garden.
10. Activate Re-Fusion to bring back Norden, and use its effect to revive Vylon Cube.
11. Synchro Summon into another Ancient Fairy Dragon and activate Vylon Cube effect to search out your other Re-Fusion (They have 3 Garden tokens).
12. Activate your second Re-Fusion to revive Norden, use his effect to revive a level 4 (they now have 5 garden tokens).
13. Use the second Ancient Fairy Dragon effect to destroy Black Garden and search out Fusion Gate.
14. Overlay your level 4s into Burner Visor, and your Ancient Fairy Dragons into Galaxy Tomahawk.
15. Activate Galaxy Tomahawk effect to fill the rest of your monster zones with tokens (these tokens are machine type, this is important).
16. Activate Fusion Gate and use its effect to fuse the pyro-type Burner Visor and the machine-type Galaxy Tomahawk into Blaze Fenix.
17. Activate Blaze Fenix effect (between his 5 garden tokens, your 1 field spell, and your 4 monsters, there are 10 cards on the field, so 3000 damage).
18. Activate Fusion Gate again fusing Blaze Fenix and one of your Tomahawk tokens into another Blaze Fenix, then activate the effect (9 cards, 2700).
19. Activate Fusion Gate one more time with Blaze Fenix and another Tomahawk token into your last Blaze Fenix to burn them for game!

So in 19 simple steps you just won the game on its first turn and made somebody hate you! Now obviously there are strange hands you can open that break this flow, but most of them have easy workarounds. You can figure those out on your own, though.

Have fun making enemies! :D

descriptionRevival of the #1 hate-inducing deck EmptyRe: Revival of the #1 hate-inducing deck

more_horiz
I faced this deck not long ago and a new atlantic is born

descriptionRevival of the #1 hate-inducing deck EmptyRe: Revival of the #1 hate-inducing deck

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I faced this deck not long ago and a new atlantic is born

May the salt flow through you, my brother.

more_horiz
Salt B O Y Z

more_horiz
Trickster wrote:

My luck sucks, so that means I can't play this >>

Oh well.. Not like I need to play FTKs to make people salty anyways :p

Which step being stopped kills the combo string? Or have you not found out that part yet.

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
Trickster wrote:

My luck sucks, so that means I can't play this >>

Oh well.. Not like I need to play FTKs to make people salty anyways :p

Which step being stopped kills the combo string? Or have you not found out that part yet.

I don't quite understand the question, but if they stop just about anything the kill gets stopped. If they Veiler anything, the kill gets stopped. If they Ghost Ogre just about anything, the kill gets stopped. It's fragile, but it's hyper consistent.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply