Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

KingWolfy's Revival

+3
FenixFX
Assassin
KingWolfy
7 posters

descriptionKingWolfy's Revival EmptyKingWolfy's Revival

more_horiz
YO im not exactly leaving, but ill be on as muhc as i can because of my own site issuses and the fact that im having family issues right dealing wiht death and leaving out of town for periods of time. I wish everybody the best of luck and ill be showing up from time to time. Also, if an admin reads this could you pm me i was thinking of a site vs site showdown.

*ADDITION*

Yo DA my dueling days are over i will be fully involved in yugioh, but i can't duel because KCVDS is saying my stuff is invalid and i can't reregister because i have more than four accounts on same IP.

KingWolfy(RE-ACTIVATED)
KingWolfy(RE-ACTIVATED)
KingWolfy(CAN'T RE-ACTIVATE)
SeulLoup(CAN'T RE-ACTIVATE)

PS. I will be taking a leave do to family occure/ances. Since my people out of town have computers ill be checking on on you guys on the site I won't be on hamachi however until I return probably Wednesday.

*EDIT*

YO. I'm back and ready to kick some...i have been revived and now am ready to deliver the hurt. Plus, i got my dueling game back. So if you wanna get your butt whooped my new KCVDS name is TheDarkGuardian. Don't ask how i got another name lol. And for any kaiba suckups who just have to tell someone got more than four accounts PISS-OFF...lol. If the big guy really wants to know let him ask me himself..lol. It's good to be back.

Last edited by KingWolfy on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionKingWolfy's Revival EmptyRe: KingWolfy's Revival

more_horiz
ok C ya
U were not online and active in this academy for long. xD

u mean an Academy vs. Academy?

We are already having DA vs DK right now. The admins will think abt this after that is over

more_horiz
hmm i didnt mean that as in im leaving permenantly im saying that im going to be shoiwng up when i can because people have died in my family and i need to be wiht the fam for awhile and not on the computer. so thats not funny and yes academy vs academy but its a little different tag teams but ill discuss wiht an admin.

PS: i am active and online so dnt say im not.

more_horiz
KingWolfy wrote:
hmm i didnt mean that as in im leaving permenantly im saying that im going to be shoiwng up when i can because people have died in my family and i need to be wiht the fam for awhile and not on the computer. so thats not funny and yes academy vs academy but its a little different tag teams but ill discuss wiht an admin.

PS: i am active and online so dnt say im not.

hmm sorry to hear the bad news

I didnt say u were not active -- I said U were not active since a very long time -- U joined recently

more_horiz
cya get back as soon as u can Smile

more_horiz
c ya sry for you're lose Sad from my contry this is how we say couse i forgot how is it in english :condoleante Sad

more_horiz
lol dnt wrry il be back thanks for support....and assasin i misunderstood srry...btu ill be on periodically until wednesdays which is wen i take my leave for awhile

more_horiz
Bye hope you come back soon.

more_horiz
sorry for whats going on in your life right now. come back as soon as your ready.

more_horiz
Welcome to Da enjoy your stay and have fun here

more_horiz
yo heat im not new lol...but thanks for the welcome lol

more_horiz
KingWolfy wrote:

YO. I'm back and ready to kick some...i have been revived and now am ready to deliver the hurt. Plus, i got my dueling game back. So if you wanna get your butt whooped my new KCVDS name is TheDarkGuardian. Don't ask how i got another name lol. And for any kaiba suckups who just have to tell someone got more than four accounts PISS-OFF...lol. If the big guy really wants to know let him ask me himself..lol. It's good to be back.

Nice to see u back

have fun

more_horiz
glad to be back myself.
and of course ill have fun thats all there's needed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum