Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
Neji
Lux
Frisky Badger
Pabel
JC the shadow hunter
FenixFX
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
Galaksii
Booked
zactheking
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
Etwizzy
Trickster
Leo
20 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 EmptyDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello folks.
A message to the new duelists: 
Did you see how was DA in the past? 

A message to the old grey-haired duelists: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 3974120512 
Did you see how was Anzo's post record in 2012?

To summarize the whole case, here is a museum which shows DA status before 5 years ago til now.

2011-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 B4QQUvx
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 QTANUy4
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 T1Cge4v
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 3G2axqV
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 DUXygOe

2012-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 IP59u0s
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 HwFlOzj
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 N3vPJpC
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 K1GC8Ft
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 JqjuVmm
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 HeHcJvi
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 4Pt6OtC

2013-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 Xg3zJ9X
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 EhnzY8e
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 EhnzY8e
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 1ZjL1aV
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 DMzhMOZ
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 LRqNgp9
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 6CItHZS

2014-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 CyyIxlx
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 3Pz6OaN
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 JaTgis0
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 1DHZNfs
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 JN16P5t

Last edited by Leo on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
We change our theme twice a year anyways, and always been doing so for the past 6-7 years. Regardless of how good I believe this skin is, a new skin is obligatory to come sooner or later; however, there is no guarantee the new skin is going to be black - also, there is no guarantee the new skin is coming to light any time soon. In fact, there is no guarantee we're even going to work on a new theme. It's not a priority of ours.

In short, you're not going to change the theme.  alien

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
shhhhh don't turn into a non believer

more_horiz
Leo wrote:
Anzo wrote:
We change our theme twice a year anyways, and always been doing so for the past 6-7 years. Regardless of how good I believe this skin is, a new skin is obligatory to come sooner or later; however, there is no guarantee the new skin is going to be black - also, there is no guarantee the new skin is coming to light any time soon. In fact, there is no guarantee we're even going to work on a new theme. It's not a priority of ours.

No, he just says it's not time for next theme/skin yet.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Leo wrote:
Anzo wrote:

No, he just says it's not time for next theme/skin yet.

Point-blank!! 
It's not. >.>

more_horiz
Am I the only one who thinks the current skin looks really refined and appealing, more so than most of the older black ones? I've been here practically ever since the academy was founded, (albeit nowhere near as active as before) but the white skin and the color combinations are quite a fresh change. Moreover, besides the fact that the site looks more serious and professional, I find the current skin much better for eyes.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the current skin looks really refined and appealing, more so than most of the older black ones? I've been here practically ever since the academy was founded, (albeit nowhere near as active as before) but the white skin and the color combinations are quite a fresh change. Moreover, besides the fact that the site looks more serious and professional, I find the current skin much better for eyes.

What you said is pretty much the whole purpose for this skin

its very appealing and is better for the eyes

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:

Nah you're not :D
Well said.

more_horiz
D-dammit my sig looks nice on this skin owo

more_horiz
So yeah white skin>dark skin :D

more_horiz
NU D:<

more_horiz
That's why opinions exist. We never think the same, that's why this world is not dull.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:

Me 2.
Btw, I thought from your sig that there are many spots on my PC monitor. e.e

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:
That's why opinions exist. We never think the same, that's why this world is not dull.

Then why are you dull? x:

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:

Absolutely.

And @Leo: Yeah, it's a property of my sig that I love, and it was actually quite more effective on the darker skins. :D

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
Chetryroid wrote:

Absolutely.

And @Leo: Yeah, it's a property of my sig that I love, and it was actually quite more effective on the darker skins. :D

Those birds are flying in some pentagram ass formation and you used Dark Skin to hide it Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 4 3974120512

Fenix is illuminati confirmed

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
in terms of design, activity, and player talent DA was at its prime in 2012

So freaking true.

Oh now I remember getting 5k posts in 5m after joining. Yikes

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Nuran wrote:
in terms of design, activity, and player talent DA was at its prime in 2012

So freaking true.

Oh now I remember getting 5k posts in 5m after joining. Yikes

~Savage

more_horiz
Why don't you guys ask Anzo to make a pink skin? @Chetryroid

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:

At last someone that doesn't neglect this skin.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
FenixFX wrote:

At last someone that doesn't neglect this skin.

I did not say that this skin is bad at all and excels it than any style/skin else. o,o

more_horiz
Holy crap this brings memories

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply