Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
Neji
Lux
Frisky Badger
Pabel
JC the shadow hunter
FenixFX
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
Galaksii
Booked
zactheking
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
Etwizzy
Trickster
Leo
20 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] EmptyDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
Hello folks.
A message to the new duelists: 
Did you see how was DA in the past? 

A message to the old grey-haired duelists: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 3974120512 
Did you see how was Anzo's post record in 2012?

To summarize the whole case, here is a museum which shows DA status before 5 years ago til now.

2011-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] B4QQUvx
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] QTANUy4
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] T1Cge4v
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 3G2axqV
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] DUXygOe

2012-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] IP59u0s
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] HwFlOzj
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] N3vPJpC
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] K1GC8Ft
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] JqjuVmm
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] HeHcJvi
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 4Pt6OtC

2013-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] Xg3zJ9X
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] EhnzY8e
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] EhnzY8e
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 1ZjL1aV
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] DMzhMOZ
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] LRqNgp9
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 6CItHZS

2014-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] CyyIxlx
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 3Pz6OaN
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] JaTgis0
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 1DHZNfs
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] JN16P5t

Last edited by Leo on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] EmptyRe: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
All this showed me was how gorgeous DA was in 2012 and 2013, and how nice the black background looked. We really SHOULD revert to something like that, it's just pretty and attracts people.

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] EmptyRe: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
Trickster wrote:
All this showed me was how gorgeous DA was in 2012 and 2013, and how nice the black background looked. We really SHOULD revert to something like that, it's just pretty and attracts people.

It seems like that you are missing the Black skin. Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 3974120512

more_horiz
Evolution of DA. Sweet!

Also Anzo appeared on Top Posters out of nowhere lol.

more_horiz
@Anzo you need to add this to your biography of DA.

Nice work Leo Wink

more_horiz
All this showed me how beautiful the previous da skins were ;-; really hope we do sth like those again

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
All this showed me how beautiful the previous da skins were ;-; really hope we do sth like those again

I KNOW, RIGHT? Throw being professional to the wind! The format from 2012 MADE you want to come here from the moment you saw the home page!

more_horiz
Trickster wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

I KNOW, RIGHT? Throw being professional to the wind! The format from 2012 MADE you want to come here from the moment you saw the home page!

The look was what drew me into da as well. I think the look of the site is very important to getting people and such and i keep praying everyday we go back to that cool look.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Trickster wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

The look was what drew me into da as well. I think the look of the site is very important to getting people and such and i keep praying everyday we go back to that cool look.

Pray to @Anzo

more_horiz
#Neverlosehope

more_horiz
2015 - JANUARY

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] SxFZnbo

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] UJiWvcF

2015 - FEBRUARY

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] KIVVtW2

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] RcHsPAv

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] YoEKC2m

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] N6FNM8g

Featuring Anal Cats, because why not.

2015 - MARCH AND LATER...

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] Mil4EJA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 9eZdsqU

In 2016 we start to see clearly Apocalipse Signals, like Dice Jar Being NOT EVEN on Poster of the Month.

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] Feah7xV

more_horiz
↑ Or Jv

more_horiz
Nop. I Said to bamzo I have no time to post, so passed my Mod to Katana and he is posting so it's okay xD

It's dice jar that died t.t

more_horiz
Yeah but you were still posting much more than Katana as a Mod Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 3974120512

more_horiz
i miss the old 2014 days the black skin was amazing

more_horiz
So many peeps asking for black skin to be back....#bringbackthebestskin movement?

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
So many peeps asking for black skin to be back....#bringbackthebestskin movement?

That's just the thing, there has to be AT LEAST an 80:20 preference towards the black skin, but Anzo won't change it.

Yo Anzo, I don't care whether you like the white better or not, the black is just better for the academy's presentation and thus its activity/growth. Not to mention it's easier on the eyes.

@Anzo

more_horiz
There is like a 90:10 preference on the black skin lel. The white is very pro and organized but extremely boring and unappealing

more_horiz
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] Mil4EJA

What is with the stain there lol?

more_horiz
it's a secret pandora :V

more_horiz
I'm really in love with this, I miss the old faces and our old banners! <3

Who's for the Black DA?!

more_horiz
Dang @Anzo a revolution is happening here.

more_horiz
Why the fuck did we even turn this Academy white and remove the banners anyway?! :<
If someone says it's because we switched Abandoned Dark with Society of Light, he's gonna get slapped!

more_horiz
LEAD THE REVOLUTION PEEOPLE, BRING THE GLORY DAYS BACK!

more_horiz
For those who didn't know, in the above shown images I used to be 'Yugi Muto', 'Lunatic', 'Anzo Bot', and 'Anzobuse' before I decided to stick with Anzo.

Also, I'd really work on a new dark skin if I had time for it, which I don't. So, you guys will have to get by with this white skin. I don't have time to work on another skin at the time being, but, there is still a possibility that one day in the future we'll get a dark skin.

more_horiz
#thereishope

more_horiz
#There_Is_Spam . Lmao. e.e

more_horiz
Leo wrote:

This guy managed to fuck up enough to have 3 warning by now? Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 3974120512

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Leo wrote:

This guy managed to fuck up enough to have 3 warning by now? Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] 3974120512

Excuse me sir,  I did not really deserve to take them.
#OPPRESIVE .

more_horiz
Trickster wrote:

Agreed 100%

pure_wiN and Rika Furude were two of my old names btw.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply