Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
Neji
Lux
Frisky Badger
Pabel
JC the shadow hunter
FenixFX
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
Galaksii
Booked
zactheking
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
Etwizzy
Trickster
Leo
20 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 EmptyDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello folks.
A message to the new duelists: 
Did you see how was DA in the past? 

A message to the old grey-haired duelists: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 3974120512 
Did you see how was Anzo's post record in 2012?

To summarize the whole case, here is a museum which shows DA status before 5 years ago til now.

2011-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 B4QQUvx
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 QTANUy4
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 T1Cge4v
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 3G2axqV
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 DUXygOe

2012-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 IP59u0s
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 HwFlOzj
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 N3vPJpC
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 K1GC8Ft
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 JqjuVmm
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 HeHcJvi
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 4Pt6OtC

2013-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 Xg3zJ9X
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 EhnzY8e
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 EhnzY8e
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 1ZjL1aV
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 DMzhMOZ
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 LRqNgp9
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 6CItHZS

2014-DA

Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 CyyIxlx
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 3Pz6OaN
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 JaTgis0
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 1DHZNfs
Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 JN16P5t

Last edited by Leo on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
2009-2012 were the days.

descriptionDuel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev]

more_horiz
much ancient history

more_horiz
I just have one question: WHO IS LEO?!!

more_horiz
Much memories.

more_horiz
oh god I'm in the museum why am i so old

more_horiz
POPULATION AGEING PROB-WHEE HEE HAHAHA!

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:

It's actually happening↑

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Chetryroid wrote:

It's actually happening↑

o fk

P...POPULATION AGEING PROB- WHEE HEE HA HA HA, ELDER PROBLEM IS...... NOT LIMITED TO D- WAHAHAHAHAH~! It's not limited to WHAAA It's not only limited to DA! It's a problem of the country, it's a problem affecting the whole universe! In order to solve these problems YOOHOHOOOO! I say! No matter who votes for who! It will always be the SAME and SAME thinking like that! YOOHOHHOHHOH! I always have been voting! However, nothing change so that's why I! I BECOME ONE OF THE ELECTABLE MEMBERS.......and....and change this DAAAAAAAAAAA^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! I want to WAH UH change this WAH DA!

more_horiz
Omg

I just saw on the last pic that I was top poster of the month and I was green! A professor! 
Good old times in the Testing Center :3

more_horiz
Just a nub who is ngelected by others. @Linda-Senpai
Who's up to change the SOL name to "Society of Grey" ?

more_horiz
Old those old names :'(

Kira, Baku, Enigma, Firestorm just to name a few ;-;

Also this while skin should really go back to being darker.

FenixFX wrote:
2009-2012 were the days.

I came at the start of 2010 in DAD. Came here a bit later. I can confirm those were the days.

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Old those old names :'(

Kira, Baku, Enigma, Firestorm just to name a few ;-;

Also this while skin should really go back to being darker.

FenixFX wrote:
2009-2012 were the days.

I came at the start of 2010 in DAD. Came here a bit later. I can confirm those were the days.

only you the old members can do sth about skin changing to og black epicness ;-; seriously though sign a petition

more_horiz
I came here in 2014 or 2013, not so old member but Dark Theme was pretty epic

more_horiz
So dark theme now or no dark theme now

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:

As for the extension/shape the white skin is absolutely better.
But old skins do always have psychological effect on old guys here. ;D

more_horiz
Leo wrote:
Chetryroid wrote:

As for the extension/shape the white skin is absolutely better.
But old skins do always have psychological effect on old guys here. ;D

Never never never never never

White may be nice, black is better... It hurts eyes less when people are lurking here in 3 in the morning

more_horiz
White looks futuristic :>

more_horiz
white looks like gamefaq ask and answer site...yeah

more_horiz
I like white DA Duel Academy Museum[#BlackSkinRev] - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
i dont necessarily hate it, its just that black da is so much more stylish in my eyes. This is so clean, perhaps TOO clean lol

more_horiz
color contrast is not good in this theme overall but ok

more_horiz
indeed it does hurt the eyes

more_horiz
If it hurts your eyes then it's severing it's purpose; it's my secret plan to slowly but surely kill this community.

more_horiz
Why would you kill your own community ._.?

more_horiz
so that he can have more loyal subordinates duh.

more_horiz
never thought of it that way

more_horiz
Thats anzo for you a true emperor till the end but yeah listen to the people ;-;

more_horiz
But he refuses.

more_horiz
Indeed he does BUT I REFUSE to believe that

more_horiz
Speechless GER Stomach Punch

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply