Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

60-cards Tournament [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Vicino
Dayquan Sanders
Booked
DuskMage
NonBerry
Pabel
JC the shadow hunter
Linda-Senpai
Kangaroo-Jolty
Drunkion
Shameless
CrimsonOverlord
16 posters

description60-cards Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 Empty60-cards Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

☞60-cards Tournament

You there looking at the screen, hello and welcome to the first ever 60-cards Tournament! As the name says, this will be a tournament where you must use 60 cards in the main deck, simple enough huh?

60-cards Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 60c10

☞Rules:

1. This will be a single elimination tournament, which means if you lose a match, you're out.
2. All duels are best two out of three matches.
2. Both TCG and OCG cards are legal.
3. Meta, Burn, Deck Destruction, Win Condition, Self-destructing and FTK decks are all illegal,also lightsworns,burning abyss and phantomknights are not allowed even as an engine.
4. Deck changing is not allowed.
5. No inactivity will be tolerated unless mentioned beforehand, which means, if you are inactive for even 1 round, the victory will be your opponent's and you are out.
6. If you get disconnected, but have screenshots to prove you shouldn't get the loss, contact the host (which in this case, me), I will make an appropriate decision.
7. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, YOU MUST RUN 60 CARDS IN YOUR MAIN DECK. You can run any number (between 0 to 15) of cards in each your extra deck and side deck though.

☞Sign-up format:
In order to sign up, you must post with your DN name and your GMT along with your decklist. Like this:
DN name:
GMT:
Decklist:

☞Prizes:
1st Place: 3600DP + 1 Medallion
2nd Place: 2400 DP + 1 Medallion
3rd Place: 600 DP + 1 Medallion

Enjoy carrying a heavy deck around with you in this tournament!
ROUND 1 
http://challonge.com/5f6yjbbc
DEADLINE : 24TH OF MARCH

Last edited by CrimsonOverlord on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

description60-cards Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 EmptyRe: 60-cards Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
Guesa ill join in for the 8th member unless @chetryroid wants to join cuz i haz no decku

description60-cards Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 EmptyRe: 60-cards Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
how do we duel

more_horiz
Dayquan Sanders wrote:
how do we duel

We use dueling network to play

more_horiz
You duel.

more_horiz
Unless this new user wants to play ok then ill do it

more_horiz
DN Name: BenjaminTheGre
GTM: 5/UTC
Decklist: imgur.com/2M4vlms (can't do external link due to some rule)

I'm not too fluent with the terms on what cards are banned so just message me if something isn't allowed.
Also, not sure when this tournament starts. This is my first tournament so I don't know how dates are announced too well, so if you know, please let me know.

more_horiz
Send me the decklist in pm also ill start this tourney now since we are 8 people

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz
GMT -5

https://i.imgur.com/LmnT24V.png

Last edited by Juelz Anthony Cruz on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
if vicino still doesnt send me the list till later i will start this with 8, if not i will continue to wait since we are 9 people now

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
if vicino still doesnt send me the list till later i will start this with 8, if not i will continue to wait since we are 9 people now

I edited my list, replaced my msts for twin twisters. https://i.imgur.com/LmnT24V.png

more_horiz
Herbal Earl
GMT-5
https://i.imgur.com/WFf4aN9.png

Last edited by HerbalEarl on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
10 people, we need 2 more

more_horiz
10 is fine to start ijs

more_horiz
deck posted

more_horiz
Should I join this or you want to keep it an even number?

more_horiz
i started this with 10 cuz we are running a bit late @wondery welp here is round 1 http://challonge.com/5f6yjbbc

more_horiz
@NonBerry, just reply here while tagging me, I should be on within half an hour of that,,due to notification setups.

more_horiz
To help people, because crimson still cant post a link

more_horiz
Activity post. Pmed Pabel because he seems to be inactive on dn, but hopefully he writes back so that we can setup our match. https://i.imgur.com/AUFz1hw.png

P.s. Can someone please update the thread having the link read round 1 and so on please. ^^

more_horiz
If pabel stays inactive ill give u 1 point

more_horiz
ew crim make the bracks look professional >.<

more_horiz
indeed

more_horiz
I'll be on tomorrow evening to duel. E-mail me constantly if I'm needed earlier than that.

more_horiz
Beat HerbalEarl 2-0

more_horiz
Confirming

more_horiz
@DuskMage
You available tomorrow? I might be on DN today but no promises :p

more_horiz
@NonBerry, tomorrow should work, what time in GMT -6 are you open?

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/aZbVXw0.png Activity post.

more_horiz
Hmmm ill wait till the evening @juelz, the rest of you keep dueling please.

more_horiz
I'm sorry for not being active. Was busy preparing for a tourny at LA.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply