Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Ashkore_69
T-Breezy32
HerbalEarl
Flash Dreyar
EmperorLj
JC the shadow hunter
Drunkion
Shameless
12 posters

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 EmptyDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Duelist Road Tournament #3

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 Playmat___yugioh_series_by_ygocastellano-d819pru
Welcome to the Duel Academy Duelist Road Tournament.

We take inspiration of Official Konami Events that are commonly done and popular in the OCG.

Konami does Decklist to these events, most of them to celebrate a Product Release.  We will use those Decklist similar to those lists that were officially done.

Rules:

1. The event is a Swiss Tournament, 4 or 5 rounds depending on the number of perticants.
2. The Duels are all matches, best of three duels.
3. To join the event you must pick a Deck Recipe (See the list Below)
4. You cannot edit the Deck Recipe under any condition.
5. You cannot have a Side Deck under any condition.
6. You must only use that Deck Recipe for the whole tournament. You cannot change Deck Recipe.
7. We will not follow any Current Banlist, since the Decklist are pre-built.
      8. If any suspicion is to cast on your opponent(s) of edited Decklist(s), you must take a Screenshot in order you charge them with such accusation, and if you do, end that duel. After that you have to show the evidence to the host, in this case, myself. It will count as a Game Loss Or a Match Loss (Depends on the situation).
9. Have Fun! And People you have so many options so all of you please don't take the same Decklist!

Decklists

Red-Eyes

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 KTpUejS
Written List :

Cyber Dragon
Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 YuPfQ3P
Written List :

Holy Lightning
Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 WRKwiRB
Written List :

Tech Genus

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 X4W3ewz
Written List :

Buster Blader

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 XlcjBas
Written List :

Fluffal
Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 7FnKbAe
Written List :

Destiny HERO

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 GbZsB7S

Written List :

Use this for Signing Up:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Time Zone:
Decklist You Chose:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms. So be ready to use all of them if necessary.

*Accepted participants*: (DA Name - DN Name - List)
Shameless - CallMeShameless - Fluffal
Kangaroo-Jolty - Intrepid-Kangaroo - Cyber Dragons
SilentKatana - SilentKatana - HOLY LIGHTNING
farkion - farkion3 - Destiny HERO
JC the Shadow Hunter - JC the Shadow Hunter - Cyber Dragons
EmperorLj - liuxess - Destiny HERO
CrimsonOverlord - crimson33 - Cyber Dragons
Diabolic Esper - Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu - HOLY LIGHTNING
HerbalEarl - Herbal Earl - Cyber Dragons
T-Breezy32 - T-Breezy32 - Buster Blader
Ashkore_69 - Ashkore_69 - Red-Eyes
Boostomb - WeirdStone673 - Tech genus

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:

Code:

1st Place: 1 Medallion + 4500 DP
2nd Place: 3000 DP
3rd Place: 2500 DP

Now then.....what are you waiting for, sign up to cut your way open and be that champion! Your road as a duelist should not end here!

http://challonge.com/drn3

Round 1 Deadline: March 3rd, 2016
Round 2 Deadline: March 6th, 2016
Round 3 Deadline: March 7th, 2016
Final Round Dealine: March 9th, 2016

Last edited by Chetryroid on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:04 am; edited 9 times in total

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~

more_horiz
won vs fark 2-1 cyber eltanin mvp

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~

more_horiz
ok then

more_horiz
Yea my opponent is never online

more_horiz
He was looking for you actually like 2 hours ago

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Yea my opponent is never online

He said the same thing a couple hours ago xD

more_horiz
but iz in school and iz sick

more_horiz
ok then JC, the coin hates you so he won, next round started!

Deadline: March 6th, 2016

more_horiz
Boostomb wrote:
ok then JC, the coin hates you so he won, next round started!

Deadline: March 6th, 2016

*though JCs activity is on point*

more_horiz
Beat Breezy 2-0

more_horiz
Beat Crim 2-1

more_horiz
Won against Askore 2-1
i.imgur.com/B4o03Mo.png

more_horiz
L 2-1 to Kangaroo-Jolty, I am resigning from the tourny as well

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty vs herbalearl

2-1 victory in my favour

Game screenshot = https://i.imgur.com/QGBwAgg.png

Siding screenshot = https://i.imgur.com/9SEbKly.png

more_horiz
I beatz boox 2-0 cuz y not

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs esper

more_horiz
Lost 0 - 2 against farkion

more_horiz
BBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbAKAMONO GA! MY TOURNAMNET'S SPEED IS THE WORLD'S NUMBER 1! This ROUND'S SPEED IS.....! THE FASTEST ROUND OUT OF THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT, AND IT IS MY PROUD!!!! In other words, we will move onto the next round this moment!

DEADLINE FOR ROUND 3: March 7th, 2016

No Delay.

more_horiz
beat jc 2-1

more_horiz
confirm, that was a bricky dool.... for both of us lel

more_horiz
such is the way of the cyber dragon ZA BRICK

more_horiz
Q: Is it ok I forfeit this round, Boostomb host?

A: Oh yes, ofcourse Chetryroid!

Updated.

more_horiz
2-1 vs Emperor

more_horiz
Katana won, ok, SEASON 3 ENDED!

Season 4 now: DEADLINE IS UNBREAKABLE

Which is March 9th, 2016

Your road is about to end.....

more_horiz
2-1 vs Shameless

more_horiz
cool, updated.

more_horiz
welp i beat kangs 2-0 and yeah winner is decided so just end it

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
welp i beat kangs 2-0 and yeah winner is decided so just end it

Confirming and agreeing.

more_horiz
http://challonge.com/drn3

Tournament has ended. Thank you for all who participated......fukion chet n won by coin too op ._.

Locked & Awarded

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply