Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStun deck EmptyStun deck

more_horiz
this is my stun deck and it runs nicely i only run 2 fossil because he can be a dead draw and i know oppression is to but i would rather have 3 royal opp and 2 fossils then 3 fossils 2 royal opp

Stun deck Stun10

descriptionStun deck EmptyRe: Stun deck

more_horiz
Is that Anti-Spell Fragrance? You're running -11- Spells yourself. Take those out.

I also recommend (since you're running three Shrinks) to use a Don Zaloog for getting rid of an opponent's card.

This gets you down to 40 if you take out one of the Fossil Dyna Pachycephalos, and Special Summoning is not too prevalent in KCVDS with all the Monarchs/Anti Meta stuff floating around.

more_horiz
well i run 4 spell really,because i run shrinks, book of the moon and enemy controler i set those anyway. most spell that hurts me on the other players turn are not quick play.(like smashing ground heavy storm noble swords votrex d draws) so i have another turn 2 get ride or set up to stop those spells or just end the duel. for have fossil is all the malicous and frogs zombies etc.. so i have more stoping ur deck.

i could take out one kycoo and swords for 2 dons. that would work.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply