Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWindows 10 help EmptyWindows 10 help

more_horiz
I updated to windows 10 and now it slowed down game play to a craw. Like ugh. Any help would be great. Also it made the Kaiba, YUSEI and YUMI power of Chaos mods I downloaded will no longer goto full screen like windows 7 did. I went to properties and chose MAX and game starts to go large. Then goes to a size and will not go any larger. Windows 7 I could make these games larger. 
Any ideas, if I half to reload 7 then I will.
YGOPRO is very slow now and how to speed up.

descriptionWindows 10 help EmptyRe: Windows 10 help

more_horiz
Since you used Windows 7, perhaps you have an older computer for 10? Not every PC can support newer Windows very well.

more_horiz
Well as galaksii said; not all pc can handle WI dows 10. I'll suggest leave ur current hard drive for the OS. Get an SSD to put ya games in. And maybe buy more ram thats if u can afford an upgrade. If u can't then just get a copy of the old OS; copy ur important files somewhere else (externally or cloud) then nuke ur hard drive using D-Ban. Then re-install. And don't upgrade to Windows 10. 

If u want something less extreme: just clean ur hard drive and allocate more ram to the games ururcurrently playing.

descriptionWindows 10 help EmptyReturned to windows 7

more_horiz
Just to let others know you can return to the windows that worked before. The Windows people or install states you can return. I did backup before I tried 10. Good thing. I guess my laptop could be older for 10. However no information was given out if your computer could handle 10. I have two laptops, a small net book and a larger Dell. Both took the downloads no problem there. However the update of 10 did erase some programs. When I went back to 7 I had to put back what I wanted and the downloads I made worked.
If anyone can tell me what ram or other is needed for 10 let me know. Also does YGOPRO go slow on anyone that uses 10 and if not what did you do.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply