Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionwindows xp DuelingNetwork Emptywindows xp DuelingNetwork

more_horiz
I was scrambling through the storage room to see if my dad had an old PC. And I found an old windows xp laptop. Well first thing I did was I went to dueling network. And then i saw this. 

https://i.imgur.com/cx5dDeW.jpg
 It didnt' play and if just flashed and transitioned from the login page. AutomaticLly logged in, somehow, showed the admin panel and then stopped transitioning at a game table. like I was in a game. Idk if this is affecting DN realtime (it shouldn't) but it was real weird for me

It even showed the admin game log https://i.imgur.com/4AvHcBW.jpg

Last edited by CrimzonSlayeRx on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionwindows xp DuelingNetwork EmptyRe: windows xp DuelingNetwork

more_horiz
Before it showed that it showed The login page. And then as if it logged in automatically went to the admin panel. Which u can't make out but if u visit the website and reload many times u can kinda make out what an admin screen looks like. And then it showed 3 big boxes with a huge key next to it. I'll take a video later. It was late at night. Can't see shit

more_horiz
Well if you manage and get all the way to the AP make sure you delete whatever you can delete lmfao make BLS pissed as fuck. Though, I know you're only seeing the graphics and not literally gaining access to the AP.

more_horiz
Seems like you never heard of print screen button or something. Owell

EDIT!

Created same conditions:

windows xp DuelingNetwork Lol_zpstlxvpsoy

Had same result. Only works with Internet Explorer I guess.

more_horiz
IE6 (On windows XP) has some problems in appyling with the advanced codes which is DN provided by. 
But If we can cheat , why not. :D 
GO GUYS INSTALL XP And let's cheat.

more_horiz
Leo wrote:
IE6 (On windows XP) has some problems in appyling with the advanced codes which is DN provided by. 

You can't cheat cause, atleast me, couldnt do anything there. Just all the stuff was flashing and it like a mind of its own Shocked

more_horiz
penguins. The reason I couldn't screenshot was cause the computer was slow AF. It would not respond if it had more than 1 tabs out. Its better taking a picture with my phone and upload to imgur from there.

more_horiz
It only shows the graphics of everything that is basic, it doesn't grant access to anything.

more_horiz
PenguinDisguise™️ wrote:
Leo wrote:

You can't cheat cause, atleast me, couldnt do anything there. Just all the stuff was flashing and it like a mind of its own Shocked

At least I still can use Cheat Engine like pimp. e.e 

I see e.e . @Anzo

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
It only shows the graphics of everything that is basic, it doesn't grant access to anything.

+1

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply