Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Traditional Format Tournament #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Ultimate_Duelist5000
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
PowerNova
DeathStalker
Jv
SilentKatana
vasko1234
Booked
13 posters

descriptionThe Traditional Format Tournament #2 - Page 2 EmptyThe Traditional Format Tournament #2

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Traditional Format Tournament #2 - Page 2 Q07S8tW
The Traditional Format Tournament #2

Welcome to the Traditional Format Tournament #2! If you enjoyed the traditional format, this is without saying the tournament that is made for you! Well then, wait are you waiting for? Sign-up and read the rules!

Rules:
1. This will be a single elimination tournament, which means if you lose a match, you're out.
2. All duels are best two out of three matches.
3. Latest TCG Banlist, Both TCG and OCG cards are legal.
4. Burn, Mill, Lock, Exodia, and FTK decks are all illegal.
5. The card "Last Turn" will remain banned under any circumstances.
6. No deck changing will be allowed.
7. If you get disconnected, but have screenshots to prove you shouldn't get the loss, an appropriate decision will be made.
8. Since this is a Traditional Format Tournament, all BANNED cards are now LIMITED in this tournament.

Prizes:
1st Place - 4000DP + Tournament Stack
2nd Place - 2000DP + Tournament Stack
3rd Place - 1000DP
DN:
YGOpro:
Timezone:

Participants
PowerNova
DeathStalker
Vasko1234
Jv
yugideckfan
SilentKatana
JC the Shadow Hunter
Ultimate_Duelist5000
BlackJack
infiniteclock
DemonicPancake
shadow14

Bracket: http://challonge.com/DATFT2

Round 1 deadline: 10/26/2015
Round 2 deadline: 11/02/2015

Last edited by ParaBox on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionThe Traditional Format Tournament #2 - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Traditional Format Tournament #2

more_horiz
got silent katana 2:1 gg wp confirm pls cheers

descriptionThe Traditional Format Tournament #2 - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Traditional Format Tournament #2

more_horiz
Confirmed ^^ NatBeast sooo stronk T_T

more_horiz
I haven't seem ultimate duelist on at all.

more_horiz
I forfeited against BlackJack, gg and sorry again, but I refuse to play against those lol

more_horiz
Round 2 will start soon.

more_horiz
http://challonge.com/DATFT2

Round 2 has started, dead line will be November 2nd, 2015

more_horiz
Gimme @Jv

Joking, it will be hard match for me The Traditional Format Tournament #2 - Page 2 3974120512 

I'm active Jv so I'm sure we'll get our duel done.

more_horiz
activety post

more_horiz
@Jv, tommorow evening?

more_horiz
Won 2-1 vs PowerNova

more_horiz
BlackJack wrote:
Won 2-1 vs PowerNova

Confirming. Took way longer than I wanted

more_horiz
ok updated

more_horiz
Suddenly I can't catch @Jv online..

We need to get this done Jv, maybe tonight evening?

more_horiz
Fate said to give Jv and JC the wins, so we moved to Round 3 now. Deadline: 11/07/2015

more_horiz
yeah yami for some reason we never met. now I have to face dead spy jack ._.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
yeah yami for some reason we never met. now I have to face dead spy jack ._.

So close yet so far @Jv

Well, sucks that we didn't get the duel done. Gl in rest of the war Wink

more_horiz
Deadline is going to crush on reality soon, so get your duels done quick.

more_horiz
Awwww I was disqualified goddamn

more_horiz
spy is still dead so..

more_horiz
Last day for this round.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
spy is still dead so..

more_horiz
no one dueled last round, but ok. The fate gave the wins to last round.

This round is due on 11/10/2015, last duel!

more_horiz
oh too op vasuko vs me!!

more_horiz
I won 2-0 vs Vasuko

The Traditional Format Tournament #2 - Page 2 KjS5IGf

more_horiz
Winner: JV

2nd: Vasko1234

3rd: JC.

Locked & awarded-

more_horiz
Yeah, ok. This ended officially.

more_horiz
Gigi

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply