Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Heartbreaker
Anzo
Booked
Lux
Etwizzy
Jv
BlackWarGreymon
12 posters

descriptionI'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan - Page 2 EmptyI'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Aloha, bonjour, konichiwa

Did you know that bad-ass. If you don't know it, you know it now.

descriptionI'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan - Page 2 EmptyRe: I'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan

more_horiz
._. damn, are you trying to imply that you are hot?

descriptionI'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan - Page 2 EmptyRe: I'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan

more_horiz
Damn, I didn't think about it like that.

But yeah, I am.

more_horiz
lol, ok then.

anyways wb to da

more_horiz
Oh yea, thanks

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
yugideckfan wrote:
Welcome back! Smile

Thanks bro <3
Anzo wrote:
Go away, now.

Ok
Heartbreaker wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Aloha, bonjour, konichiwa

Did you know that bad-ass. If you don't know it, you know it now.

Not sure what gave you the idea of posting this, instead of just saying hi in the chatbox. Or just posting a topic on why you were gone and that your back now. I don't know you but apparently everyone else cares that you've return so what of it.

I said hi? And why would I bother writing real life issues rofl
faervel wrote:
You of all people should know the super saiyan yellow is a lie!(And so is the cake) T.T
Welcome back BWG nice to see a familiar face...avatar...whatever....you get it.

I know, red is the new Saiyan. But I don't want to admit that Red is the new Saiyan powah Razz. Oh so you missed my avi more than me, kay.
WondeRy wrote:
congratulations on your demotion I guess ? lol!

Thanks bro, I wish you the same in the future  Smile
Anzo wrote:
He earned it after such hard-fought battle!

Of course, what do you expect
Yarn Tethers wrote:
Yarn Tethers: The newest sensation to hit the stage.

Am I supposed to know what you are talking about?

@Anzo
I know you still love moi

We have sections for that... I'm not the only one who has pmed and posted my real life issues.

more_horiz
Heartbreaker you must be fun at parties 

btw check out BWG's duel points and post count, do you think that he does not know what he is doing?

Anyways dat medusa got me rock hard geez

edit: stop changing your sig lel

edit: fak its a gif well played

more_horiz
It takes far more than 8000 posts to learn your ways around DA. I'm almost 30,000 and I still got no darn clue what I'm doing here.

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Heartbreaker you must be fun at parties 

btw check out BWG's duel points and post count, do you think that he does not know what he is doing?

Anyways dat medusa got me rock hard geez

edit: stop changing your sig lel

edit: fak its a gif well played

Yup dude, I know around DA

And it shows a different sig per click Razz
Anzo wrote:
It takes far more than 8000 posts to learn your ways around DA. I'm almost 30,000 and I still got no darn clue what I'm doing here.

Some learn fast and some learn slow, that's life

more_horiz
I bet you're the slow type.

more_horiz
Probably both

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Thanks

more_horiz
Harise majstoree

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply