Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDbz: last legendenery saiyan. Z- fighters toast. EmptyDbz: last legendenery saiyan. Z- fighters toast.

more_horiz
Dbz: last legendenery saiyan. Z- fighters toast.

This is an adventure ten years after Bu. it includes a litle of Dbgt, but just Pan years, and Ssj4. Uub is gone to Supreme Kai planet to train. I don't accept Dbgt, So my fanfic doesn't too. Fine reading here:

1st part: Saiyan from nowhere!!

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Pan, Bulma, Bra and Chi-chi were eating dinner. Suddenly Goku’s soup fall on his pants. All Earth start shaking.
-What the hell? - Gohan asked. Goku Vegeta and Piccolo stand up.
-Wait, here,- Goku said and teleport out of their eyes. Vegeta:
-Yeah, of course,- And suddenly all z-fighters felt huge energy. Gohan Goten and Trunks stand up too. One after other they flied.

[Other place, middle of forest]

Some big capsule appeared. After a sec exploded. From the junk man appeared. In front of him- Goku.
-What devil you are?- Goku asked. The man just look to him.
-You are Vegeta or Piccolo?
-I’m Goku and I’m gonna kick your but,- Goku answered and turned ssj.
-So, the legendenery fighter shows his face,- the man laughed.- Well, I am Norico, last legendenery saiyan.
-Legendenery saiyan? Impossible!!!
-Yeah I know, where is Broly?
-At our last meet, we killed him.
-Okay. If you killed him, that means you are stronger?
-That would be logical.
-Good.
With in a second Norico kicked to Goku’s head and placed his own hands like preparing to shoot kamehameha. Goku Stand in the air. Smiled. Turned to ssj 3 teleported and hit to opponents head. Norico flied back, stop and look to Goku. He turned to ssj and place his hands again like preparing to shoot kamehameha. But said:
-Galactic kamehameha gun!!!- Norico shoot a big energy wave to opponent. Goku wasn’t enough fast and were hit. Turn back to normal form. Here flied ssj 2 Vegeta.
-Kakarot, why you’re on the ground?
-I almost killed him,- said Norico.
-YOU?
-Me.
-The prepare to face saiyan prince, Vegeta!!!- Vegeta place his hand before Norico and shout:
-BIG BANG ATTACK!!!
A big violet wave hit last legendenery saiyan. He laughed.
-All?- he asked.
Vegeta open his own mouth. Vegeta opponent wasn’t damaged.
-It can’t be…
-It’s already.
Norico kicked to Vegeta stomach and punched to opponents head. Vegeta fall on the ground normal form. Gohan appeared in front of Norico and kicked to his head.
-You okay?- asked he Vegeta. Vegeta didn’t answer, and Gohan wouldn’t hear, because he was flying in the air from Norico hit. Now Norico turned to ssj 2. Gohan stand up and powered ki. Gohans eyeglasses were broken. He took them of. Gohan show his all power. Gohans and legendenery saiyans power was about the same.
-Have something for me?- Norico asked.
-Yes, I will kill you with my own power,- Gohan answered.
Norico closed own eyes.
-I believe you at half. You wont kill me, but you will fight with me all power. But that will not be enough.
-You say? Then let me show you my special. Super Kamehameha!!!!
Gohan shoot a big energy wave to Norico. Legendenery saiyan didn’t even move. When attack reach the target, exploded. But again, Norico didn’t even blood.
-All?- Norico smiled. Legendenery saiyan fastly appeared before Gohan and put his own hand on opponent head.
-Let me show you something new, Piccolo…
-Piccolo? I’m Gohan.
-Gohan? I really thought that you are stronger. Oh well. I hope you will feel hell pain.
-Let me go freak…- Gohan spoke and felt a huge ki in enemy hand.
-Ka… Universe… Me… Other world… Ha… Power… Me… Gun… HA!!!!!!!
Giant white explosions eat Gohan. Norico let him on the ground. Ha was almost alive.
-You’re strong. You still have potential. Even if it was unlock two times. That’s what means being three race, no four race fighter. Lets see: Saiyans Humans Nameks and Kais. Good mix. God mix.
Suddenly piccolo show up, after him- ssj Trunks and the last- ssj Goten. Goten saw Gohan.
-BROTHER!!!!- shout.
-So finally, the last strong three show they faces. How you see, I destroyed the Legendenery three. Any words?
-I’m going to kill you!!!- Goten shout and attacked.
-Wait, no!!- Piccolo said, but Goten didn’t listen. He was approaching to Norico.
-Fool,- Saiyan said and kick to goten stomach. Goten fall on the ground.
-GOTEN!!!- Trunks jell and shoot a ki wave to Enemy.
Norico cached Trunks attack and throw it back, just ten times bigger and faster. Trunks fall on his back. Then Piccolo took his armor of.
-Lets begin,- said.
-You look much stronger then Gohan. But you aren’t right?
-Don’t rite about me a book already.
-And I’m not. I don’t have any pencil.
-Now you will write with your blood.
Piccolo place on his own green head two fingers. Then turned fingers at enemy.
-SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!! DIE!!!!- shout and ki wave shoot at Norico. Saiyan laughed. Teleported behind Piccolo.
-I have some surprises left.
-What??- Piccolo asked. Norico jumped back. Then like piccolo place his two fingers on own head and then turned to enemy.
-Super amazing hell touch. See ya,- said and shoot gigantic wave to piccolo. Namek flied back and fall on the ground. Attack cut him half per stomach. Legendenery saiyan laughed.

Over for now. Criticism?

descriptionDbz: last legendenery saiyan. Z- fighters toast. EmptyRe: Dbz: last legendenery saiyan. Z- fighters toast.

more_horiz
2nd part: Fusions against power stronger then Kid Buu!!!!

Goku stand up.
-You’re still alive?- Norico asked.
-Maybe You aren’t so strong, how you look,- answered Vegeta by standing up too.
-Hey, Vegeta, lets call… Gogeta?
-Gogeta? Kidding, right?
-It’s the only way. Enemy is too strong.
-Don’t forget I’m right here,- Saiyan said. Now three humans were standing and four were on the ground.
-Okay, Kakarot, lets do it,- Goku and Vegeta danced a dance by saying:
-FU-SI-ON-HA!!!- They sealed one at other. A new Human were standing in their place.
-Well, Norico, are you ready to die? Gogeta is gonna kill ya,- man said.
-Cool,- Norico said and power up. Gogeta turned to ssj 3.
Norico attacked. Jumped in the air and sent a ki blast. Gogeta kicked it away. In that time saiyan teleported behind his enemy and grabbed opponents neck. Gogeta couldn’t breathe any air.
-Let me go…- it was the last Gogeta words, before saiyan break his left arm and throw to mountain.
Gogeta hardly crashed. Norico laughed.
-Com on Gogeta, I know you can do it better,- said.
And really, Gogeta arm was okay, he stand up. Turned to ssj 4.
-Yes,- Norico said and get kicked to head from Gogeta. Fall on rocks. Suddenly a sound came from the ground:
-Kamehameha!!!- and a huge explosion swallowed Legendenery saiyan. Everything tuned to a huge black cloud. When it disappeared, Norico was almost standing, And Gogeta was flying in the air.
-Enough?- asked he.
-Not, and never will. If its all your power, then this fight is for nothing,- answered Norico. Then power up and turned to Ussj. Teleported to Gogeta and hit to opponents face. Using Teleport Norico appeared between Gogeta and mountain, and then send a big ki blast to enemy. Gogeta fall on the ground. Saiyan slowly walked to him. Norico put his big arms on Gogeta face. Gogeta was at normal form.
-Galactic kamehameha…- Norico said and was hit away from ki blast, sent by Gohan.
-Don’t, touch, my father,- said he. Piccolo stand up behind him.
-Dende…- Piccolo answered to himself. Trunks and Goten were sleeping.
-Piccolo, what to do?- Gohan asked him. Piccolo looked to Gogeta.
-Fuse.
-What?
-Fuse.
-Repeat?- Norico asked.
-Gohan, FUSE NOW!!!- Piccolo jell. They danced with the same words like Goku and Vegeta. It was success.
-Now, you think you are going to beat me?- Norico asked.
-Yes, because we are Gohollo.
-Man that’s lame.- saiyan turned back to ssj 2.
Gohollo attacked. He teleported before Norico, turned to mystic form and kicked to enemy stomach. Jumped back. Put two fingers on half green/ half skin color head.
-Special kamehameha beam cannon!!!- shout and by shooting turned his fingers to opponent. Saiyan was hit to head. Fall on his back. In a sec teleported before Gohollo, Turned to ssj 3 and kicked to Gohollo head. Gohollo crashed to mountain. Hardly stand up. Norico catch enemy neck and hit opponents head to his leg. Gohan turned comatose. Saiyan let him go. Then he saw how Goten and Trunks are fusing. They tuned to an old man. Norico teleported behind him and hit. Gotenks fall on the ground, not far from Gogeta.
-Old geezer,- Saiyan said.

descriptionDbz: last legendenery saiyan. Z- fighters toast. EmptyRe: Dbz: last legendenery saiyan. Z- fighters toast.

more_horiz
If no one is reading, or you don't like it say it.

more_horiz
I read it all but you have some grammer mistakes

more_horiz
grammar never was mine type... but to I need to contiunue? or it is boring?

more_horiz
It's good for me D:, keep it up. Can't wait to see more!

more_horiz
Here is more:

Part 3: Pan and Bra show up! D ssj and E ssj! Two girls against Legendenery saiyan!!

Gogeta started standing up. Norico kicked to Gogeta head. Gogeta divided himself to two people: Goku and Vegeta. Suddenly Pan and Bra showed up.
-Well, girls, your fathers are sleeping right, now,- Norico said. Gohollo divided too. Gohan stand hardly up.
-I’m not sleeping… Bra Pan run…
-You are now,- Norico shoot a ki blast to Gohan.- So… Bra and Pan… D ssj and E ssj discoverers…
-D ssj and E ssj?- one voice girls asked.
-You don’t know? Dynamite super saiyan and Electric super saiyan.
-Dynamite? Electric? What the stupid lays is in your mouth?
-Right… the legend said that Bra and Pan will turn to D, E ssj when fighting a warrior stronger than Gods… Well it looks like it is talking about me…- Norico were thinking. He closed his eyes. Saiyan didn’t see how Pan and Bra put their arms together and he only heard words: “Double attack!!!” Norico was hit by strong shockwave.
-You little girls…- Saiyan said when standing up. He teleported in the air behind Pan and Bra. Kicked to their heads. Pan fall on the ground, Bra flied a little forward. Both stand up.
-Our fathers lose, we can’t win either,- Pan started to cry.
-You’re right… Oh, that father would be alive…- Bra fallowed Pan.
Suddenly Bra and Pan satisfying turned to hate. Aura about two girls appeared. Norico stepped back. Pan hear turned red, Bra- blue.
-You killed our fathers…
-We are going to kill you…
-You said that I am too strong for you,- Norico rolled his eyes.
Pan jumped to the air, teleported behind Norico and strongly kicked to his back. Norico flied to Bra. Bra closed and opened her eyes. Then put her hand before herself and shout:
-Electric bang attack!!!- and shoot a huge electricity wave. Straightly to target. KA-BOOM!!
Explosion swallowed not just Norico, not just Pan and Bra, but all forest. About ten seconds there still was light. When light disappeared, Bra and Pan were standing just like they were, but Norico was in a huge hole. He jumped out. Laughed. Pan and Bra didn’t move.
-I never thought that I have to go far like this… Against You… In ssj 3 I am just like a child against you… But, Pan, you should know this trick…- suddenly saiyan turned to mystic ssj.- I bet you aren’t prepared to die… Well you have time… about a minute,- saiyan laughed. Bra and Pan didn’t move and even didn’t change their mimics.
Norico attacked. Shot two ki blasts to girls. Those jumped to air. Norico split in two. One teleported behind Pan and sent her to Bra, Other teleported behind Bra and sent her to Pan. Girls hit to each other. Hit was hard. Two Norico merge together. Girls did that two. Pan and Bra fused.
-So how your gonna name yourself?- Norico asked.
-You know such manga “Death note”?- fusion asked.
-Yeah, it is in our museum, Why asking?
-Well my name is Kira, fool, and I’m going to kill you,- Kira answered and sent a big electric shockwave. Kira hair now was violet.
Norico fall on the ground from Kira attack. Hardly stand up. Kira teleported and kicked to his head. He flied back, but stopped in air. Stand.
-Looks like I have to show my normal all power…- Norico said and turned ssj 4.
-What means normal all power?- Kira asked.
-You don’t need to,- saiyan answered and punched to air. But Kira was still hit.
Norico teleported behind her and grabbed Kira neck and back. Throw to mountains. Kira stopped a centimeter from these. And… split to two.
-*****!- said one voice Bra and Pan. Norico teleported and grab two girls’ necks. Pushed.
Bra and Pan turned back to normal forms. They couldn’t breathe. Norico let her two fall on the ground.

more_horiz
Hey you know I thought that I'm gonna post three parts one after other, How Broly fights Norico. Or do you want to get every part right after I write them?

more_horiz
And by the way, how do you say DNR or NRD?

more_horiz
My comp was broken a litlle and had to be fixed. so for that I am sorry, And because no one is reading, for those I post a special :D

5th part: Special: Norico first battle, first victory, first reborn.

Some Scientists were walking around green cocoon. Something very little was moving in it. One scientist was sitting by computer.
-It can’t survive. Its IQ is too little.
-Who cares? If we teach him he will be the same mind level as us.
-No Ri, Co. and Co. company can’t do that.
-Don’t call me Ri. My name is Rikorld. Look,- He stepped to computer And touch a white button.
-No… Ri… Co…- the voice come from cocoon. Something in it start growing fast.
-RI!! You active the Dnr syndrome!! Now in his body will be transferred all z-fighters genes.
-Well, now he should be much more clever.
-Not that you fool!!! Because of the genes he grows thousand times faster than normal human!!!
-Norico…- the thing in cocoon started to become more and more like human.
-See??
-NORICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Cocoon exploded and two arms grabbed scientists who touch the button neck and break it. He turned his hand to other two scientists and shot a big energy wave. A huge explosion swallowed all building. Humans In streets got craze. All stronger fighters felt that energy. They flied to that place. In that time Norico almost destroyed the city. He grabbed a little kid head and wonted to crash it. But Piccolos genes reborn in Norico. So he just throw the kid to the air. He still shouldn’t survive. But the kid was cached, and take to some other place. Suddenly around Norico appeared twenty heroes. One of them jumped and tried to kick to his head. Norico cached hero’s leg and break it. Then kicked his head of. After that five-hero team attacked. After four seconds, all of team members were on the ground.
-Who is this guy, light storm?- one hero asked other.
-Don’t know,- answered light storm.
Norico looked their way. And suddenly asker fall on the ground.
-I am Norico, son of broly, created from genes.
-Okay SQUAD prepare for attack,- One said and crouched. He was follow by seven mans. And suddenly all eight fall on their backs.
-Don’t treat me like a guy or just a bad guy robber or something. Those who is in any teams or squads, place your hands up.
Six people did that and fall dead.
-I don’t like cheaters. So I have left only two people? Light storm, and… Introduce please.
-I’m Scyther.
-So I have left Light Storm and Scyther? Okay Scyther, you are going to fight first,- Norico said and stud in fighter pose.
Scyther didn’t do anything. From his arm were growing swords. Suddenly he exploded from inside.
-I said I don’t like cheaters. So Light Storm you’re up.
Light storm flied in air. Norico follow him. Light Storm start spinning and sky turned black. Norico lost his powers and fall on the ground, which before ten min was grassy. Thousand flashes hit Norico. Everything turned normal again. Light Storm landed.
-This attack calls “Final Flashes”.
-Yeah, my turn,- Norico stand up. He wasn’t even damaged.
-It can’t be… No human could survive this…
-Yeah yeah…- and Light storm exploded.
Norico start thinking.
-If I am created from all z-fighters genes, I should be stronger then them. But, mine 75 percent Dnr is created from broly… If I could fight and defeat all that time heroes, I would change the future. I would kill them, and then go back in future. Aright, In Belgian there is an time machine shop. I’m going there.
In one sec he teleported there. He step to Machine and turned it on. He disappeared from that time. But not only he was traveling thought time with this spaceship.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply