Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
faervel
Heartbreaker
Anzo
Booked
Lux
Etwizzy
Jv
BlackWarGreymon
12 posters

descriptionI'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan EmptyI'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan

more_horiz
Aloha, bonjour, konichiwa

Did you know that bad-ass. If you don't know it, you know it now.

descriptionI'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan EmptyRe: I'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan

more_horiz
yeah you are yellow because of me.

do you remember?

descriptionI'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan EmptyRe: I'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
yeah you are yellow because of me.

do you remember?

Yellow is the new orange is the new black.

more_horiz
He returns! cheers

Welcome back bruh

more_horiz
Welcome back! Smile

more_horiz
^

more_horiz
Go away, now.

more_horiz
Ummm, the SSJ and LSSJ similes r gone >.> o well

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:

Not sure what gave you the idea of posting this, instead of just saying hi in the chatbox. Or just posting a topic on why you were gone and that your back now. I don't know you but apparently everyone else cares that you've return so what of it.

more_horiz
You of all people should know the super saiyan yellow is a lie!(And so is the cake) T.T
Welcome back BWG nice to see a familiar face...avatar...whatever....you get it.

more_horiz
congratulations on your demotion I guess ? lol!

more_horiz
He earned it after such hard-fought battle!

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:

^ too op

more_horiz
Yarn Tethers: The newest sensation to hit the stage.

more_horiz
yugideckfan wrote:
Welcome back! Smile

Thanks bro <3
Anzo wrote:
Go away, now.

Ok
Heartbreaker wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:

Not sure what gave you the idea of posting this, instead of just saying hi in the chatbox. Or just posting a topic on why you were gone and that your back now. I don't know you but apparently everyone else cares that you've return so what of it.

I said hi? And why would I bother writing real life issues rofl
faervel wrote:
You of all people should know the super saiyan yellow is a lie!(And so is the cake) T.T
Welcome back BWG nice to see a familiar face...avatar...whatever....you get it.

I know, red is the new Saiyan. But I don't want to admit that Red is the new Saiyan powah Razz. Oh so you missed my avi more than me, kay.
WondeRy wrote:

Thanks bro, I wish you the same in the future  Smile
Anzo wrote:
He earned it after such hard-fought battle!

Of course, what do you expect
Yarn Tethers wrote:
Yarn Tethers: The newest sensation to hit the stage.

Am I supposed to know what you are talking about?

@Anzo
I know you still love moi

more_horiz
All these replys but not one to me I'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan 4204681869 #permaban

more_horiz
I don't love you. Never did. Sparta

more_horiz
Sorry guys, to famous for everyone :3 

I swear I multi-quoted you too tho

more_horiz
Lies! I will hold this against you now for eternity

more_horiz
Okay Spurs fan, okay.

more_horiz
lol this is the new spam room.

more_horiz
It's not like this is the only one so it's ok.

more_horiz
Well it's mine, so ofc it would be the best

more_horiz
in all seriousness, Tequila's spam room is the most successful one. lol

more_horiz
I'm yellow, I guess I'm a Super Saiyan DtILo6l

OP as fuck! On part 4.

more_horiz
Doesn't count, mine's hardly a day old

more_horiz
That room is dead now, last post was me, so someone go revive part 4 lol

Last edited by ParaBox on Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Burn it with magma

more_horiz
y u do dat lol

more_horiz
Nah I hate being close to magma, too cold

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply