Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYarn Tethers? More like Tether me up and EmptyYarn Tethers? More like Tether me up and

more_horiz
*Princess Wave*  Hello Hello
I've settled down finally.  Not with a family, but I've been moved to a college town, am going to school, and have a full time job, so as you would think, YARN'S GOTTA LOT TO DO.

But yea.  Should be cool to see you jazzy cool cats some more.  *Jazz Hands*

OH, AND NATIONAL YARN DAY IS NEXT SATURDAY!!!  Or this, depending on when you read this..   Cool

descriptionYarn Tethers? More like Tether me up and EmptyRe: Yarn Tethers? More like Tether me up and

more_horiz
I'm not sure did I get you right. You gonna be more active here or what? If yes, nice to see you around again Wink

descriptionYarn Tethers? More like Tether me up and EmptyRe: Yarn Tethers? More like Tether me up and

more_horiz
Sexy Pose is back.

more_horiz
Welcome back cheers

Yarn Tethers? More like Tether me up and GNbU6gN

more_horiz
I knew something was missing, mhm.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I knew something was missing, mhm.

AWWW,  me.  from your life
cute

more_horiz
I think anzo was talking about his dead lamb ._.

more_horiz
I only eat healthy food, lambs are full of fat.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply