Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[solved]Aaand I thought this was DP free >.> Empty[solved]Aaand I thought this was DP free >.>

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t45970-profile-song-itemcustom-rank-title#460599 Why do you do something wrong each time and insta-lock after? [solved]Aaand I thought this was DP free >.> 576792747

description[solved]Aaand I thought this was DP free >.> EmptyRe: [solved]Aaand I thought this was DP free >.>

more_horiz
because it's not me doing it, so I assume you got your Dp taken? Are you sure?

description[solved]Aaand I thought this was DP free >.> EmptyRe: [solved]Aaand I thought this was DP free >.>

more_horiz
Jv Facepalm

I've added 4,000DP (price of Rank + Song) back to your account.

more_horiz
lol ok then, locked n solved

more_horiz
well yeah he already had one.

but crimzon havent I remember it, It has it while Red.

Quasar had it, so yeh, and its okay <.<

I only took for custom, so only 3,5K <.<

more_horiz
nab

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
nab

Since this is in off-topic anyways, ok.

YGO GX 2nd Ending "Wake up your heart- KENN with the Nabs" lol #BestEndinginGX

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply