Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAssiantice with the thought process. EmptyAssiantice with the thought process.

more_horiz
I would like to progress in the academy and post a few topics but I'm not sure what a % of the academy's interest are. Can anyone please explain to me what topics I could post about and what People's interest are? Thanks!

descriptionAssiantice with the thought process. EmptyRe: Assiantice with the thought process.

more_horiz
wrong. section.

descriptionAssiantice with the thought process. EmptyRe: Assiantice with the thought process.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
wrong. section.

What section it would it fit better in?

more_horiz
off topics. moved.

more_horiz
Hm, you mean you want to make new topics, but you don't know what the community is interested in? If that's the case, then here is your answer:

First of all I'd say everyone is interested in everything, there is only a minority that isn't interested in whatever you might have to post: they're only here to duel. However, the majority will be interested in sports, music, graphics, festivals, YGO (duh), anime, video games; really anything that could come across your mind. We almost have a section/forum for all the important categories you could think of.

I say don't feel restricted when trying to be active and make new threads, make any sort of thread that you like - and if you couldn't find a suitable forum for your topic then simply scroll down below the forum and post in the Off-topics forum.

more_horiz
T
Anzo wrote:
Hm, you mean you want to make new topics, but you don't know what the community is interested in? If that's the case, then here is your answer:

First of all I'd say everyone is interested in everything, there is only a minority that isn't interested in whatever you might have to post: they're only here to duel. However, the majority will be interested in sports, music, graphics, festivals, YGO (duh), anime, video games; really anything that could come across your mind. We almost have a section/forum for all the important categories you could think of.

I say don't feel restricted when trying to be active and make new threads, make any sort of thread that you like - and if you couldn't find a suitable forum for your topic then simply scroll down below the forum and post in the Off-topics forum.

I posted this in off topic (spammer games ) and JV said it wasn't suitable. Thank you for telling me that though. Both of you have a nice day.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply