Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEzekeil's Buy/Sell/Trade Thread (OPEN) EmptyEzekeil's Buy/Sell/Trade Thread (OPEN)

more_horiz
Hello and welcome, everybody!
Welcome to my little trading center.

Here you can, as the title would suggest, work out deals with me to buy, sell, or trade cards.

Current Status :

Basic rules:

(See below for marked sections -> * )

1. The terms of each individual exchange will be negotiated separately. This means things such as who will send first, addresses, paypals, etc, will be discussed privately with each individual client.
2. Personal information, such as an address, will only be discussed via private message or e-mail.
3. I deal specifically in USD ($). I do accept other forms of currency via paypal, but it is up to you to convert them.
4. I do not send internationally.*
5. All trades that I send will be packaged inside of a sleeve and sealed in a toploader to ensure that the item is not damaged. I would expect the same courtesy if possible.
6. I will provide proof of shipment either in the form of a photograph of the envelope or the receipt from the post office, or if possible the tracking information.**
7. Please provide pictures of the cards you are offering, as well as listing the condition.
8. I typically try to buy cards at a certain percentage below market price, to ensure I can profit off of them later. Unless I am in dire need of a specific card, do not expect to get top dollar for it. 70-80% is a safe bet, however.
*Exceptions can be made, it's a matter of cost.
**Tracking may not always be available, depending on the carrier of the item. For example, USPS does not offer tracking on envelopes.

In addition, please refer to these rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t45298-buy-sell-trade-rules

A quick note: If, for example, two people were interested in the same card, I am more inclined to accept a money deal than I am a trade deal unless I really like the trade. So if you're serious about getting a card from me, let's talk money.

All items ship from Washington, USA. That's the state, not Washington D.C.
I try to ship items as soon as possible, but due to my schedule it may sometimes take a few days to send out an item.
I have been selling cards on eBay for some time now, and still maintain a 100% seller rating, if that says anything for you about my credentials and reliability.

All of the prices that I assign cards are done so after comparison between multiple sites online.

Now that the technicalities are out of the way, let's get to the cards themselves.

Available stock:

Last edited: 11/9/15

I have many more things besides this. If you need something in particular, feel free to ask if I have it. I will try to get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

DOCS :

MP15 :

Looking for:

Last edited: 9/2/15

Daigusto Emeral
Mystical Space Typhoon (Higher Rarities)
Galaxy Cyclone
Miscellaneous Staples (Preferably Higher Rarities)

Majespecter Raccoon
Archfiend Eccentrick
Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit

This list is a WIP. Cards will be added and removed occasionally. I will still trade for/buy cards that are not on this list.

Expected Stock:

None presently

Last edited by Ezekeil on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 15 times in total

descriptionEzekeil's Buy/Sell/Trade Thread (OPEN) EmptyRe: Ezekeil's Buy/Sell/Trade Thread (OPEN)

more_horiz
Since I am control of the Buy/Sell/Trade section don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

descriptionEzekeil's Buy/Sell/Trade Thread (OPEN) EmptyRe: Ezekeil's Buy/Sell/Trade Thread (OPEN)

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
Since I am control of the Buy/Sell/Trade section don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

Will do!

more_horiz
Excuse the doublepost. Those will probably happen occasionally here.

Anyway,

UPDATE:

My case of the new 2015 mega tins has shipped, and will be arriving on the 22nd according to FedEx. So expect a full list of what I get out of those to go up either that day or the next day!

more_horiz
Updated with new stock from 2015 Mega Tins

Inquire about commons and tin promos

(Again, expect a lot of doubleposts and the like)

more_horiz
Your double post are fine because there more than 24hrs apart Smile

more_horiz
Hooray~

more_horiz
Updated 11/9/15

I just went through 4 boxes of Dimension of Chaos and pulled some awesome stuff. Now I'm looking to round up the rest of what I need to finish building Majespecters. They are my top priority at the moment.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply