Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSecret Dungeon Rules & Tasks EmptySecret Dungeon Rules & Tasks

more_horiz
Secret Dungeon Rules & Tasks WGrG8Zg

Welcomed aboard ladies. I'm proud to introduce our new event: Secret Dungeon, to all of you. Before i proceed, If you haven't read the Teaser, then i beg you to do so in this topic.

Secret Dungeon

In this event you're all given a standard deck that you're going to use for the rest of this event. Your task will be to defeat all the monsters in the dungeon and come out alive. When defeating a monster, you unlock 3 new cards of your choice, and you're then allowed to replace cards from your standard deck with the cards you've unlocked - the more wins you get the more cards you unlock; the stronger your deck will be.

Your task in this event is to collect 60 master card in total, that is exactly 20 win - if you beat monsters in 20 duels then you win the event. All duels are going to be SINGLE GAMES, meaning no side deck is required.

For those who had read the teaser, then some of you must wonder why "security men" was written in Italic, It's not a mistake i assure you. In this event, the Dungeon has managed to capture all of Duel Academy security guards and turn them into Monsters. Indeed, you'll be dueling against Staff members in this event as staff members are going to represent the monsters in this event.

Each Monster is going to use a different deck. At first, their decks might be a little stronger than the deck you're given at the beginning of the event; however, more wins means stronger deck, which in turn should make beating monsters quite the easy task at later stages of the event, since monsters (staffers) won't have the ability to enhance their own decks.

I'll summarize it for you:
- At the beginning of the event, we'll present you with 10 standard decks to choose from, you pick one of these decks and use it for the rest of the event.
- When defeating a monster, you unlock 3 master cards of your choice (ANY 3 cards in the game); you're allowed to enhance your deck with the cards you unlock.
- Monsters are going to be represented by staff members. In order to unlock new cards and win the event, you'll have to beat our staff members in single game duels.
- First duelist to manage and collect 60 master cards wins the event.
(Side note: You can't duel the same monster twice in a row)

Each round is going to last for 2 weeks. If no one manage to get 20 wins in that duration then no one wins the round, and no one receives prizes.

Prizes:
5 wins: 150 DP
10 wins: 300 DP
15 wins: 400 DP
20 wins: 500 DP + Free Profile Song Item

For any questions, please do post below.

The event will kick off soon, probably in a couple of days, so be prepared Twisted Evil

Last edited by Anzo on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSecret Dungeon Rules & Tasks EmptyRe: Secret Dungeon Rules & Tasks

more_horiz
Is every duelist who beats a monster get offered the same 3 cards or different cards for different competitors

more_horiz
You're not offered cards, you simply get to choose any 3 cards you want that are available and TCG-legal and get to add them to your deck, we're not the ones who dictates which cards you get.

more_horiz
Define three cards exactly. Is it three different playsets of cards or is it three individual card copies?

more_horiz
Lockon wrote:
Define three cards exactly. Is it three different playsets of cards or is it three individual card copies?

It's any 3 indivisible cards of your choice that are TCG legal.

more_horiz
What NightBot said.

You can choose 3 cards: that i said, these three cards could be 2 copies of the same card and 1 copy of a different card, or 3 copies of the same card; your choice.

more_horiz
Okay, and how should I go about challenging Monsters, as I do not currently have PM privileges and
can't find any of them on either this or DN's chat.

more_horiz
You can find them on DA Chat, they're online during different times of the day, mostly at the midnight (GMT+3) where you should be able to catch most of them.

more_horiz
Start the party.

more_horiz
what are those 2 cards between d hole and mind control
https://i.imgur.com/i7jXbV1.png

more_horiz
Leeching the light & light laser it seems

more_horiz
isn't it smarter to only have the deck for the round and not the whole event it will gives the members for chances to learn different archtype

more_horiz
You can switch decks after each round is over.

more_horiz
Only them or even we Monsuta can change?

more_horiz
Everyone can change their decks when a round is over.

more_horiz
kden but maybe 1 week per round is enough IJS

more_horiz
You could have told me that in the staff section. Don't post here unless you have a question.

more_horiz
There seems to be a confusing among participants regarding the event and how it ends.

Basically, we mentioned that each round last for 2 weeks, with that: the winner is declared when a member manages to collect 60 cards and he's named as the winner of that 'spawn'. A spawn may take as many rounds as it needs before a winner is crowned. Then the event continues with a 'second spawn', 'third spawn', 'fourth spawn', and so on - simply put, the event has no real end.

All the cards you unlock during the same spawn are permanently unlocked for the upcoming rounds, until a winner is chosen, you won't start over from zero. The only time you start over and have to unlock cards all over is when a spawn is over, and a new spawn takes place.

If anyone still has a question you can ask below.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply