Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTeaser: Secret Dungeon EmptyTeaser: Secret Dungeon

more_horiz
Teaser: Secret Dungeon WGrG8Zg

Once upon a time; a rumor emerged among adventurers concerning a mysterious dungeon in an isolated island. The story of three young girls whom boat had been hit by storm and drifted on the shore of an unknown location; rumored, to be the unknown island. Two weeks after, one of the three poor girls appeared in front of town hall covered in mud - bruises all over her body; wounds on her legs, and a duel disk in her hand among a pack of cards in her backpack.

When the town chief asked the little girl what had happened to the other two girls, she wouldn't answer. All the girl said before she drop faint from loss of blood was: "I survived the dungeon...I survived the dungeon". And ever since that day, the girl never spoke of what really happened on that island, eventually everyone though she had turned crazy and killed the other two girls, so they had her locked up.

One day an adventurer who's passing by heard the story of that girl and the lost island. He went to talk to the girl, and asked her whether she knows how to get to the rumored island. The girl looked him up in the eye, and asked: "Can you duel?". The adventurer stood there in silence for two seconds and then replied: "I suppose i can, yes". The girl then raised her hand, and pointed her finger at a box on the top shelf to her left. She asked the adventurer to take that box, as it has everything he needs to know. She trusted him to do the right thing. The adventurer grabbed the box, and left to an unknown destination.

Meanwhile, near the village where the girl lives, an impudent king growing old and bored, heard of the girl's story and the mysterious box she had given to the adventurer. He ordered for the adventurer to be brought, even though no one knows where he is - using magic, he managed to locate the adventurer. The king sent a total of 30 cavalry after the young adventurer, only to learn that he is located in an unmarked location that doesn't exist on the map. None of the 30 cavalry ever made it home.

Filled with anger, he rode with 200 of his men and went to that village where the girl lives, and threatened her: if she does not tell him the whereabouts of that island or the adventurer's location, everyone in this village dies. The girl submits to the king's threats and draw him a map of the island's location, and the road she had used to get back home after she had escaped the island. The king made copies of that map the girl had drew and gave it to his men and a bunch of adventurers. "Whoever gets me the adventurer gets 20.000 Duel Points", he said "everyone go to that island, now!".

Right after, all of the king's men whom had received copies of that map alongside few other adventurers had left for the island, and no one ever heard of those men again. Then king assumed they're all dead, and ordered for all the remaining maps of that island to be burned and scattered, so that no one will ever reach that cursed island.

Two-thousand years after: Duel Academy, built on an isolated island in the middle of the sea, a place where students and duelists gather from all around the glob; report two missing students.

The chancellor orders for search parties to be dispatched, among their search, they discover a door hidden in the mountains: a secret passage to an underground structure of some kind. After three days of investigating, they found the two boys - more precise, what's left of them. The academy administration sealed that door and made it clear to all of their students, that whoever cross that door, might not return.

One day on a full moon, 7 days after the two boys were found near the newly-discovered hidden door: everyone on that island heard the same voice in their heads: "are you brave enough to survive the Secret Dungeon? are you strong enough to come out alive! Should you defeat me, all those lost shall return." Next morning, three students were found near the mountain- again, what's left of them. In addition, all of the security men that were guarding the alleged dungeon had disappeared, and no one knows their whereabouts.

The chancellor requested for all of the duelists on the island to gather at the front yard, and he then had special-made decks handed over to all duelists on the island. "I believe this is about time we face our worst nightmares" he said, "It's time we learn about this Secret Dungeon and put an end to it".

All duelists from Slifer Red, Ra Yellow, Obelisk Blue, and Society of Light then went to the Secret Dungeon door, in a desperate attempt to rescue their friends.

To be continued...

(Secret Dungeon is an event created by Duel Academy, and will kick-off soon)

descriptionTeaser: Secret Dungeon EmptyRe: Teaser: Secret Dungeon

more_horiz
Claps claps, an event is coming up soon so stay tuned everyone!

more_horiz
Cool about time DA got something new event-wise. Can't wait for it and might even consider taking part of it.

Add a Trademark symbol for funz cause you end it as DA event etc ;d

more_horiz
let's see if this will work.

more_horiz
Seems legit. Make sure its worthwhile

more_horiz
PenguinDisguise™ wrote:
Cool about time DA got something new event-wise. Can't wait for it and might even consider taking part of it.

No one is going to rip off the story, and It already says Duel Academy Event on the banner. And yea, I felt it's about time i host something in DA. Last time i hosted something I believe was the SoL event; that was about two years ago.

Jv wrote:
let's see if this will work.

It WILL work, I'm the host after all.

PowerNova wrote:
Seems legit. Make sure its worthwhile

Yes sir, I'll make sure it's worth your time.

more_horiz
chi vivrà vedrà :v

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
PenguinDisguise™ wrote:

No one is going to rip off the story, and It already says Duel Academy Event on the banner. And yea, I felt it's about time i host something in DA. Last time i hosted something I believe was the SoL event; that was about two years ago.

Trademark symbol just looks cool that's why I suggested it n_n

more_horiz
I guess it does, but not necessary.

more_horiz
PenguinDisguise™️ wrote:
Anzo wrote:
PenguinDisguise™️ wrote:

Trademark symbol just looks cool that's why I suggested it n_n

Look at the bright side now you can just put a xda sign over it Teaser: Secret Dungeon 1340172615

more_horiz
Ah, yes, the bright side. Teaser: Secret Dungeon 4204681869

more_horiz
Im gonna sign up for this if you host this event i can show some dark side i think i got some left in me

more_horiz
I'm the host :D

Also, the event already kicked off. Check out the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t45512-secret-dungeon-rules-tasks

Also Round 1 is on-going: http://www.duelacademy.net/t45537-secret-dungeon-round-1

There is no sign-up process so you just sign-up by choosing a deck whenever you feel like it during the event.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply