Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow did you become X type of player? EmptyHow did you become X type of player?

more_horiz
How did you become a competitive or casual player?

In a game like this, it's fairly easy to tell the casual playerbase to the more competitive type, but what made you realize the kind of player you were, and are continue going to be for the indefinite future?

descriptionHow did you become X type of player? EmptyRe: How did you become X type of player?

more_horiz
by playing? ._.

descriptionHow did you become X type of player? EmptyRe: How did you become X type of player?

more_horiz
Yeah but what maDe you think "o I like playing in random fun decks" or "I have to have the best deck so I can win tournaments and fuck bitches"

more_horiz
my tamashi was Dragon type. but with time I changed and now I play whatever archetype mother konami prints.

Except qliphort, nekroz & Similar shit cause are too boring.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply