Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionif you could change the type of a archtype Emptyif you could change the type of a archtype

more_horiz
ok so basicly you choose 1 archetype you wish had a different type then post it also if you can give a reason why that would be great

i wish the winged-beast dragunities were warriors instead (just the winged-beast type ones the dragon types stay the same)

why? well becuase first of all warriors and dragons are cooler then winged-beasts and dragons. you gain reinforcment of the army, and the warrior returning alive, and if you wanted to you could tech in maurding captin then Shocked

descriptionif you could change the type of a archtype EmptyRe: if you could change the type of a archtype

more_horiz
Dark worlds: All to lights.

Why? Becuase the irony would be hilarious.

I ACTIVATE SHADOW IMPRISONING MIRROR!

"Lawl my dark worlds are light, scrub."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

descriptionif you could change the type of a archtype EmptyRe: if you could change the type of a archtype

more_horiz
LightSworns Dark

Reason why?

I activate Light imprisoning mirror and i say thats how we do it ''Dark Worlds''

hehehe

more_horiz
Gishkis to aqua. why?
so you can use solidarity on them and they will be the BEST DECK EVER!!!!!

(not entirely good seeing allot of people would use them and they would become broken)

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
Dark worlds: All to lights.

Why? Becuase the irony would be hilarious.

I ACTIVATE SHADOW IMPRISONING MIRROR!

"Lawl my dark worlds are light, scrub."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

That
Lol that'd be hilarious

more_horiz
you dont change the atribute you change the TYPE like dragon to machine not dark to lgiht ._.

more_horiz
Inzektors from Insect to fiend.

Reason:
- Tour Guide says hi ( Dragonfly/hornet are targets then )
- Might be a nice fun deck when combining it with Dark Worlds or Fableds ( Chaos deck when it comes to fabled )
- Gives me a reason to add Dark Necrofear into my Inzektor deck.

That would be enough I guess... lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply