Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNinjatrix 2015 EmptyNinjatrix 2015

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/I8rNDJK.png
This is my deck. Please help me make it better.

descriptionNinjatrix 2015 EmptyRe: Ninjatrix 2015

more_horiz
The statue is cool but you know they can Normal Summon SO maybe 2x Dionaea should be better.

Also fiedish chain + magic planter is a common stuff here so idk Pot of duality maybe to 2 and add fiendish. 3 Rota maybe.

I've played the Apex Avian variant too and it's pretty solid, and now that the TCG will have MAster of Pendulum in a bit you could start to try it xD

more_horiz
I'd lend you my knowledge, young duelist; however, you must prove worth before granted your wish. Send me nudes, that would be your ultimate task.

more_horiz
@Anzo No
@Jv I play the statue less as an immediate thing and more as if it were vanity. The idea isn't to lock away special summoning forever. It's more like they activate shaddoll fusion/ritual spell/mask change/any effect that summons a monster and I chain transformation. Chain resolves backwards and they can't special summon because of the statue. As for fiendish, maybe -1 MST, -1 ring of destruction, -1 PoD, + 2 fiendish, +1 magic planter?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply