Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMadolche Deck EmptyMadolche Deck

more_horiz
Here is my Madolche deck I am currently using for this meta:
https://i.imgur.com/FE8FLbT.png

I am looking for ways to improve it and need some help. I've found that I've been drawing a lot of Trap Cards first turn, not sure what I can do to try and stop this, or is it just bad luck? haha.
I'm not sure if I should include hands (which I did in the past) but some people told me they're not too good this format. Not sure if I should try a T.G. Engine for access to Naturia Beast but personally I'm not too sure about T.G.

Just looking for some advice and ways I can improve my deck :D

descriptionMadolche Deck EmptyRe: Madolche Deck

more_horiz
I shall give it a look and do my best to offer any suggestions, as a fellow Madolche duelist.

more_horiz
Thank you, I also found your deck as well. How consistent is yours? Do you find yourself running dry on Madolches, normally doesn't happen to me but with this deck somehow I just get unlucky (idk maybe) and not draw madolches. You tried upstarts or other draw power cards?

more_horiz
Madolches as a deck have inherent consistency issues, but mine's decently consistent. I don't really like Upstart, but you can try it if you want.

As for your build; Don't run Swift Scarecrow, plz. I'd much rather run Construction Train Signal red as it can protect a monster/acts as a lvl 3 for XYZing purposes. I'm also not a fan of Starlight road and would look to replace it with a card like Torrential Tribute. Duality is passable, but is really only 'decent' turn 1 with Magileine. Put either Diamond Crab King or Excalibur in your extra deck too *Both out towers, and I've brought back Excalibur as Towers Turbo seems to be how most are running Qlis now*

more_horiz
Yeah basically I put swift scarecrow in because I needed cards to fill my deck in LOL and it's just free stall. Starlight road was card I put in that I was meant to take out, that card was just to play against a friend to troll him woops yeah TT is meant to be there. Yeah I find Duality is only good at the opening but later it gets cloggy. How do you think Cardcars fair in the deck? I found them a bit cloggy as well unless I get it first turn. The only thing I need help with is to fill up my deck, I have the core and the core staples, just have like 8 spaces I need to fill.
Also, thoughts on adding another engine (T.G. or Hands maybe?)

more_horiz
Hands are alright in the side for certain match ups *cough* Qlis *Cough* but I'd stick with a Pure engine and run cards like Raioh *hurts you, but hurts Nekroz/Qlis/Tellars more*. You can put in Instant Fusions and a lvl 3 and lvl 4 target in the extra deck *IF has synergy with the deck and allows for more plays*.

more_horiz
Here is the updated version of my deck. I've done a few tests and found it quite solid:
https://imgur.com/v1goZ8z
I quite liked Upstart as it allowed for more consistency

more_horiz
Looks solid to me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply