Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMadolche EmptyMadolche

more_horiz
Sup Guise
Today I went with my friend to buy some cards, I wanted to make a Ninja deck and what did I get? LOTS OF MADOLCHE. I got double Tiaramisu in ultimate rare, and the field spell, and ticket, teabreak, almost all madolche monsters, etc etc.
So this sounds like I want to boast with what I drew from the boosters...but I just felt like hm...you got this many stuff, now you basicly HAVE to make a madolche deck.
So, here I am, with a madolche deck. Of course it's not like it's originally made by me. I know like almost nothing about these cards, I just saw some duel videos and they seemed like a fun deck to play. Madolche 1802729531
But of course, I am not only looking for a fun deck to play, but for a deck that can hold well with the meta. It doesn't need to be tier 1 but it should win me some duels. So, I will show you my deck, I hope that some of you know a bit about madolche and can maybe give me some tips.

That said, do you think that Madolche can come far on a YCS?

Here is my deck [Updated]:
Madolche Sya7as
Monster: 20
2x Madolche Butlerusk
2x Madolche Cruffssant
2x Madolche Messengelato
1x Madolche Marmalmaide
3x Madolche Mewfeuille
3x Madolche Magileine
2x Summoner Monk
2x Guardian Eatos
2x Malefic Stardust Dragon
1x D.D. Warrior Lady

Spells: 13
3x Madolche Chateau
3x Madolche Ticket
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Duality
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 7
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
1x Bottomless Traphole
1x Ultimate Offering
2x Dimensional Prison

Extra Deck: 15
1x Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
1x Gagaga Gunman
1x Leviair the sea dragon
2x Madolche Queen Tiaramisu
1x Maestroke the symphonic djinn
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Number 32: Shark Drake
1x Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Wind-up Zenmaines
2x Stardust Dragon

Don't have a side deck yet. It will probably countain of veiler, maxx c, shadowimprisoning mirror, gemini imp, gravekeeper watcher, etc.

So, that's it! What do you guise think?

Last edited by Fabled Samurai on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionMadolche EmptyRe: Madolche

more_horiz
Take out 2 terraforming for something.

Maadolche have enough searchers for the field.

Max out the Tickets. You need tickets.

Needs more Duality and Solemn.

more_horiz
This is a very interesting build.

The Butler and the dog can be scraped. The only essential Madolche for any build are Messengelato, Mewfeuille, and Magileine.

Puddingcess can be sided out, and a few Dark Bribes can be thrown in, since this deck really falls to spells and traps. Ultimate Offering is also what makes this deck really good, so I suggest throwing it in, just to keep with consistency.

The Field Spell is what makes the Madolche tick, so take advantage of that. Use Malefic Stardust Dragon and Malefic Cyber End Dragon to smash the opponents into the ground. Maleific Stardust also defends your Field Spell, so it's an added bonus. Having two of both of those Malefics is helpful to the deck.

Also, the Madolche Traps are not that useful. I recommend replacing them with something else, such as Compulsory Evacuation Device.

Will examine more later

more_horiz
Just to let ya know I rather keep the MSTs and probable side a 3rd too cuz people will side in Soul Drains, Macro Cosmos, and maybe 2 main deck Skill Drains on you.

more_horiz
I guess 3 tickets would be the best, I just felt like I may would have a dead draw with 3 tickets, I will try out 3 of them. And you are right with the terraforming...Butlerrusk is enough search

I thought about adding 2 malefic's but the thing is that only the malefic can attack and that's a point that really annoys me about it, I think I will try at least 2 stardusts though!

My my Pabel you are right, I didn't think of skill drain and macro...I will leave the MST's and try to put a 3rd in.

Thank you for the advices! I will update it right away

//EDIT: ok updated, I added D.D. Warrior Lady as a little counter against the current meta and I also want to test out Summoner Monk in this deck, what do you guys think about it?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply