Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSweet Tooths ~ Madolche Deck! EmptySweet Tooths ~ Madolche Deck!

more_horiz
Just needing some fine tuning. Works well, just wondering what I should side. Maybe a few staple changes. https://i.imgur.com/q6L2zhI.png

descriptionSweet Tooths ~ Madolche Deck! EmptyRe: Sweet Tooths ~ Madolche Deck!

more_horiz
Take out the butler and maids. You don't need them.

Take out a messeng (you only need 2).

You can then try out a sinlge pudding and 2 trago or 3 emergency telelports and 3 psychic commanders.

Take out the lances, fiesta, a bribe, THIRO, and BoM (there are better cards out there for madolches but if you still have the room after all the changes, keep the lances).

put in another ticket (srsly you need 3 tickets).

Comp device, D-prison, Solemn J, and Solemn W are all great traps. You def need the Solemns and Comps though.

For side deck try out, Maxx, Veiler, Gozen, Twister, Chaos Hunter, and perhaps decree for the uncommon encounter of a stun/anti-meta deck or a exodia or burn deck.

more_horiz
I would say to take out 1 (maybe 2) of the Mystical Space Typhoons, if you wanna run 2 Forbidden Lances. Those Lances will work perfectly fine if someone decides to use a Dimensional Prison and Madolches do get their effects if they are hit Solemn Judgement or Solemn Warming last I checked.

I also want to say to take out a Messengalato mostly because his effect is very conditional. You need to Special Summon him and have a Madolche Beast-type as well.
A suitable replacement in my opinion would probably be Puddingcess, she's a pretty good replacement for Messengelato as a Special Summoning target and she's also a Fairy type for Ticket's effect to Special Summon.

Also I agree with Yoshiya in saying that backrow Spell/Trap support is great. Mirror Forces, Dimensional Prisons,and Compulsory Evacuation Devices are a great support card for playing defensively. You could use a Solemn Warning / Solemn Judgment just in case of your opponent summoning an outrageous monster such as T.G. Halberd Cannon or something.

Compulsory Evacuation Device is also great if you play offensively as well. You use it while you control Madolche Ticket. Summon Mewfeuille and Special Summon Puddingcess, use Compulsory to bounce Mewfeuille back to hand and to obtain a recycled monster that can be used to Special Messengelato if you wish. Madolche Ticket's effect would activate, since you control a face-up Madolche Fairy-type, you can Special Summon a monster instead of adding it to you hand.

Those are some quick fixes that I can see.

more_horiz
no 3 tickets.... srsly... 2 is plenty enough.

tl:dr above me...

So I shall give you mine to use or inspire ideas:

https://i.imgur.com/iD4FXmW.png

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply