Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionVolcanic Gemini EmptyVolcanic Gemini

more_horiz
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/2db6wao.jpg

descriptionVolcanic Gemini EmptyRe: Volcanic Gemini

more_horiz
ur deck is pretty good as it is, but since no one else wants to i might as well do it

-1 Karma cut
-1 E-call

+1 Raiza
+1 Solemn (you need it to preotect the traps/spells u'll be using)

hope that helps

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
ur deck is pretty good as it is, but since no one else wants to i might as well do it

-1 Karma cut
-1 E-call

+1 Raiza
+1 Solemn (you need it to preotect the traps/spells u'll be using)

hope that helps

Why a random Raiza, and why would you take out E-Call?

1x Stratos
3x Alius
1x RotA
1x E-Call

That is an established engine which has been used in Dimensional Eatos decks for a while.

more_horiz
he's already using 4 cards for sending cards to top of deck, so might as well add the best who's at it

Also ive also been using similar deck and it works good without E-Call. In most duels i probably use up Neos in the 1st five turns without it.

Anyway ur supposed to provide fixes not criticize the one's that others have made. Only the deck owner can decide wether it will be good there or not

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
he's already using 4 cards for sending cards to top of deck, so might as well add the best who's at it

Also ive also been using similar deck and it works good without E-Call. In most duels i probably use up Neos in the 1st five turns without it.

Anyway ur supposed to provide fixes not criticize the one's that others have made. Only the deck owner can decide wether it will be good there or not

I'm not criticizing anything, I'm questioning it. I wouldn't want some rogue mediocre suggestion to end up in someone's deck because it was suggested to them.

PWWB and JuJu are both drastically different than Raiza. Raiza doesn't fit the deck at all, hence why I questioned the suggestion.

Have you considered Hero Blast? Get back a Neos Alius from the grave and kill a monster with 1900 or less. It's a +1, chainable (so long as there is a target) and hits most level 4 or lower monsters.

more_horiz
- 1 Karma Cut
+ 1 Gale

Access to Synchros and continuous shrink.

more_horiz
Thanks everyone for the suggestions,i will try them out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply