Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Say something about the one ho is up

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Kandy.JPEG
Train Heartnet
Chidori45
Jv
Anzo
Centrik
Atemus
11 posters

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up - Page 3 EmptySay something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It is simple, just say anything, crazy, funny, cute, embarrasing anything to the one who is up:

ME: XDDDD
Person: ^ He's a maniac
ME: ^ a joker
Person: Like nicky minaj
Me: Loves justin bieber

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up - Page 3 EmptyRe: Say something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
Quasar wrote:
^Never in the chatbox

Fail.
Is in chat when no other staff is there. (ask e.g. Scotty, who dueled me when i was there - lost against his Infernoids >.>)

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up - Page 3 EmptyRe: Say something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
^ dat was me >.> unless u dueled scooty also when he used infernoids

is a DA Assistant.

Last edited by BOOKS! on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
^Is a pervert

more_horiz
^ consumes penis for breakfast

Impending Ban...........

more_horiz
^ fishing for a ban jk
wears a hemlet when he duels jk
Crimson eater Say something about the one ho is up - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
frosting cakes with his butt and go blind and feeling good.

more_horiz
^ Watches Boku no peacock everyday and he's a dn cheter

more_horiz
O_O only you watch Boku no Peacock.

took out a dog toy and then yooooooooo

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply