Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Say something about the one ho is up

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Kandy.JPEG
Train Heartnet
Chidori45
Jv
Anzo
Centrik
Atemus
11 posters

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up EmptySay something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
It is simple, just say anything, crazy, funny, cute, embarrasing anything to the one who is up:

ME: XDDDD
Person: ^ He's a maniac
ME: ^ a joker
Person: Like nicky minaj
Me: Loves justin bieber

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up EmptyRe: Say something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
k. novice.

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up EmptyRe: Say something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
Idiot

more_horiz
Is a Farcry 4 fan

more_horiz
A person above me.

more_horiz
Doesn't know ho i am but is a cool person

more_horiz
^ trying to start a spam thread without success.

more_horiz
Has gray Duel Points.

more_horiz
i think everytime he's a girl cuz of his ava and sig. Say something about the one ho is up Sweatdrop

more_horiz
Chidori45 wrote:
i think everytime he's a girl cuz of his ava and sig. Say something about the one ho is up Sweatdrop

No I just love her so much.....

A person who I may know. He may have changed his name when I left DA.

Or it's Atlus :s

more_horiz
^ genderless

more_horiz
Just lost chat power.

more_horiz
^genderless

more_horiz
Keeps telling me I'm genderless.

more_horiz
^tenten

more_horiz
Something related to YGO I think.

more_horiz
Tenten is useless

more_horiz
Well this topic is unbelievably stupid...

more_horiz
I loves kandies

more_horiz
must heard of Nonomura Ryuutarou

more_horiz
Smokes BOOKS!

more_horiz
listen to MAD and DC all day long n frosting cakes with his butt and Watched Boku 9001 times n such n such

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Tenten is useless

At least she's pretty :s

Almost best friend.

more_horiz
Hey there cutie

more_horiz
A person from DNF.

more_horiz
Is the same guy

more_horiz
^Loves justin bieber

more_horiz
Quasar

more_horiz
king of k.

more_horiz
is KIIIIIHARA KUUUUUN's son, KBC's father, Nonomura's student, BOOKS MAD's Vice president, feel so good while he going blind and such n such.

OH RIGHT, also chet on DevPro.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply