Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Say something about the one ho is up

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Kandy.JPEG
Train Heartnet
Chidori45
Jv
Anzo
Centrik
Atemus
11 posters

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up - Page 2 EmptySay something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It is simple, just say anything, crazy, funny, cute, embarrasing anything to the one who is up:

ME: XDDDD
Person: ^ He's a maniac
ME: ^ a joker
Person: Like nicky minaj
Me: Loves justin bieber

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up - Page 2 EmptyRe: Say something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
Just a dude, just a dude

descriptionSay something about the one ho is up - Page 2 EmptyRe: Say something about the one ho is up

more_horiz
Just a Boy

more_horiz
Jv

more_horiz
the k. lord

more_horiz
|<. master.

more_horiz
^hates the word centric

more_horiz
the MATSUDA hater, Tapioca bun seller, Accelolita's fan.

more_horiz
Calls me Centric

more_horiz
Centric

more_horiz
I never called u centric >.>

n OMG quasar, u think I will run out of ideas don't u? WELL U WRONG:

is a lolicon, ain't going to heaven because he alrdy sold his soul to Lucifer, open with 3 kama 3, mirror force an acid golem with no materials and such n such

more_horiz
spammer

more_horiz
the original spammer

more_horiz
that's you JayVee >.>

Can't even spell "Keroro", "New York", "spaghetti", "Kaosu Ekusi-zu Kibouou Barian",etc. right

I skip Quasar for this time >.>

more_horiz
NEW JORK FTK

more_horiz
watched "Kuroro"

more_horiz
You insulted keroro by calling him Kappa <.<

more_horiz
>.> u went off-topic, plus it was during episode 46 that it said Keroro looks like the kappa that the ghost in Hinata Family known of @_@

always ate too much pizza

more_horiz
Say something about the one ho is up - Page 2 FXV5njz

more_horiz
doesn't follow the topic and post random pictures

more_horiz
Knows sex ed.

more_horiz
drinks lemonade during summer.

more_horiz
^ is a hentai novel

more_horiz
got into the motherfking car?! THEN HE WAS LIKE YOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

more_horiz
he was with THREEE THREEE THREEE FUCKING NIGGAS AND I WAS LIKE YOOOOO

more_horiz
Ain't going to heaven cause he alrdy sold his soul to Lucifer, and is a FATHERCON

more_horiz
spams a lot

more_horiz
is Toron

more_horiz
writes always the same

more_horiz
^Never in the chatbox

more_horiz
95% of the time cannot finish a match

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply