Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[solved]Is anyone allowed to host a tourney?? Empty[solved]Is anyone allowed to host a tourney??

more_horiz
Sometime next month I want to host a tournament but I don't want to get a warning (I think I have 2) so can someone clarify?

description[solved]Is anyone allowed to host a tourney?? EmptyRe: [solved]Is anyone allowed to host a tourney??

more_horiz
you need to buy an event item for the DA shop, its at 2000 dp; its one use only to host a tournament

and if you want to give dp prizes it should be from your own dp; so basically you need to spend a lot of dp to host a tournament for ppl to enjoy and thats why not many ppl host tournaments here expect for the staff

description[solved]Is anyone allowed to host a tourney?? EmptyRe: [solved]Is anyone allowed to host a tourney??

more_horiz
In order to host a tournament you must Purchase the 'Events Item' Attainable in the DA Central Shop.

You can item use the item once every 2 weeks.

Keep in mind that the item is for a single event, you'll have to purchase it again if you wish to host multiple events.

more_horiz
Just to add something: Sometimes myself (or any other staffer) feels interested in sponsoring a tournament hosted by someone who had purchased the Event Host Item from our Central Shop; however, that is only if we're convinced that the tournament idea is something cool. It really depends and situational.

more_horiz
So since you havent enough DP yet, first of all gain 1900 more to buy the item.

Also these tournaments dont count to rank-up dorm if im not wrong. Confirm @drrraven.
No tournament stakes right?

more_horiz
Only if the tournament organizer managed to get a 16 participant. Otherwise no tournament stacks.

more_horiz
worst avatar ever ^

anyway do it public then since theres not an official ruling about it

more_horiz
Ask another admin, I'm way too lazy to edit a post or do my job.

more_horiz
So this is solved.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply