Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[solved]Could I charge DP admission on a tourney Empty[solved]Could I charge DP admission on a tourney

more_horiz
If I were to host a tournament, would I be able to charge DP to join if the prize were DP? For example, the entrance fee would be 200 DP and the prize for 1st - 4th place would be 400 DP(1st), 300 DP(2nd), 200 DP(3rd), and 100 DP(4th).

description[solved]Could I charge DP admission on a tourney EmptyRe: [solved]Could I charge DP admission on a tourney

more_horiz
Yea as long as it actually fits into the tournament.

description[solved]Could I charge DP admission on a tourney EmptyRe: [solved]Could I charge DP admission on a tourney

more_horiz
In order to host a tournament you'd need to purchase the Event item from the Central Shop. That alone cost 2000 Duel Point. Not mentioning any prizes would be deducted from your own Duel Points. Unless for rare cases where you can get someone to sponsor your event, only then you won't have to pay anything.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply